sonza

♡he/him♡
fluff, platonic
summary: philza plays minecraft with his adopted son
notes: since baby soot doesn't exist anymore, heres baby dream. feel free to requests some ideas for this series :)
tw - mentions of alcohol and child abuse
reader is 14 :)

--

y/n had been a secret since the fanbase started growing, philza had always wanted a child even joking adopted his friends. adoption had come easy to him and now he had his lovely son.

phil clicked the go live button, making sure his mic was muted as he gave y/n a soft smile. "you ready?"

y/n nodded, grinning up at phil excitedly. "yeah, im ready." he said softly.

he didnt come from a good home, with a mother who abused alcohol amd a father who abused him, often being neglected. he hadnt ever trusted adults until he met phil.

phil made him happy and safe, though it was good, he still did have a lot of mental health problems.

y/n needed constant reassurance that phil wouldn't leave him, or hurt him. everytime he got scolded he flinched when phil moved, scared he'd get hit.

obviously, he was a good kid so scolding wasnt really a thing that happened.

phil gave him a gentle smile as he unmuted himself. he talked to chat calmly as he loaded up minecraft, smiling when he saw y/n's eyes sparkle excitedly.

"chat, i actually wanted to introduce you to someone. for privacy reasons, his name will be disclosed." phil explained.

'SONZA'

'HELLO SONZA'

'I THOUGHT IT WAS GONNA BE WILBUR'

y/n giggled quietly as he watched the chat, eyes wide and curious. "hi chat." he said softly, biting his lower lip anxiously.

'hi sonza!!'

'chat dont be weird pls'

'sonza, my beloved'

dream chuckled. "you wanna play kiddo?" he offered, looking at the younger with a fond smile.

y/n hesitated. "im not that good at it.." he said shyly, anxiously fiddling with his fingers.

"thats alright, ill teach you." philza said softly and smiled.

'doing art rn'

'old man dream lolz'

'i also suck at the game, sonza. dont feel bad'

they switched seats, y/n started the world up. philza had to help him alot, he wasnt really used to the controls.

after awhile, chat had started calling y/n 'kiddo' and 'sonza', kiddo because thats what phil called him, in order not to expose his name.

the end of the stream came, phil ended with a happy tone as y/n left to get water.

--

sonza._.

father allowed me to get twitter lolz

3.23k likes 1.2k retweets 2.3k comments

it wasnt long before 'sonza' was trending and the likes and follows rolled it quickly.

y/n giggled as he walked downstairs. "dad look, i just hit two thousand!" he grinned.

"very cool kiddo." phil ruffled his hair gently. "you hungry at all?"