moving

he/him
family based
summary: sonza packs with phil, and also misses his mom
tws: just kinda sad el oh el
notes: hi im alive

--

a heavy sigh escaped y/ns lips as he taped his first box up. philza was having them move, and that meant long hours of packing up and getting rid of things he didnt use or want.

he didnt mind really, he'd go wherever his mom and dad went. but sometimes he did fear that deep down, maybe they didnt want him to go. and that moving was their way to try and escape him.

he could be a handful, with his constant nightmares that made him wake up screaming, his panic attacks, and the times he would lock himself im his room and not leave his bed for days. he had no friends and he could be very distant.

though he usually kept that to himself, figuring that if he bottled up his problems, his parents would hate him less.

a knock on his door pulled him from his thoughts. "come in!" he called put softly.

"hey mate." philza said softly. "you started packin yet?"

y/n nodded his head slightly. "mostly got rid of stuff though." he pointed to a bin, which had a bunch of old clothes and stuffed animals. only the ones that reminded him of his biological parents.

phil walked over and gently ruffled his hair. "need any help?" he asked softly.

"you could carry the boxes to the truck for me." y/n looked up at phil with a sweet smile.

philza chuckled and picked up a box. "sure thing kiddo. call mom when you finish up yeah?"

y/n nodded and watched his dad leave. he let out a heaving sigh and went back to packing. he picked up a stuffed animal and looked at it for a while, before carefully setting it aside for the drive to their new home tomorrow.

sonza._.

i hate packing

3.45k likes 1.5k retweets 2.6k comments

sonza._.

i got rid of like my entire closet what
should my new style be

3.73k likes 2.55k retweets 2.35k comments

y/n eventually walked downstairs and grabbed his phone off the counter. he dialed kristins number and held the phone to his ear.

"hello?"

"hey mama." y/n sat down on the floor and leaned against the table. "dad told me to call you when i finished packing."

kristin smiled brightly. "hey kiddo, how you feelin?"

y/n hugged his knees to his chest. "i miss you." he whispered. "do you know when youll be back?"

kristin let out a soft sigh. "no, baby." she cooed softly. "ill be back home to you and dad as soon as i can i promise."

"okay." y/n whispered, his voice cracking a bit as his eyes filled with tears. he cleared his throat. "gonna go, gotta rest for tomorrow."

"alright baby, call me in the morning. i love you." kristin frowned, already texting phil that he needed to check on y/n.

"love you too." y/n hung up and sniffled. philza was crouched in front of him a few moments later, but y/n was spaced off, somewhere else in his little mind.

when he came to again, he was in his room, curled up in a sleeping bag with phil rubbing his back. he blinked a few times before looking up at his dad. "hi." he whispered.

"hey mate." philza said softly and wiped his tear stained cheeks. "you okay?"

"mhm." y/n sat up and crawled into philzas lap, nuzzling his face into his neck. "m tired." he yawned.

"rest up, we have a long day tomorrow." phil said softly and patted his back.

"g'night." y/n mumbled, worn out from his long day.

"good night." philza laid his son in his sleeping bag and tucked him in gently.

--

i cut my hair and i look like mfing stephanie from lazy town lmfao