movie night

he/him
family based, fluff
summary: mumza and dadza have sonza sit down for a movie night <3
notes: please go to the requests chapter if you would like any oneshots written, puts less stress on me and helps me be more organized /nm

--

y/n let out a heaving sigh, eyes on his screen as he scrolled through his phone absentmindly. he hadnt left his room all day, which was starting to worry his adoptive parents. he often stayed in his room, as it was his safe space.

phil knocked on the the door gently, waiting until y/n said he could come in. he gave him a smile. "hey kiddo, why dont you come downstairs? watch a movie?"

y/n set his phone aside and sat up. "i dunno, im kinda tired." he said quietly. he wasnt, he just didnt wanna leave his room.

philza sighed, looking at his son for a moment longer. "come on kiddo, youve been in here all day."

y/n looked down at his lap for a moment. "okay.." he stood up and wrapped himself in a blanket. he took phils hand and followed him downstairs.

the three met each other in the living room. a disney movie played in the background, y/n wasnt really focused on it, busying himself by munching on some skittles. he was squished between kristen and phil, a blanket draped over him to keep him warm.

y/n looked at the screen, tossing a skittle into his mouth. "can we watch something else?" he sighed.

kristen giggled. "not a fan of the little mermaid kiddo?" she looked at the younger.

y/n shook his head. "maybe like... soemthing not made for babies. not a scary movie, but not a disney movie."

phil laughed. "got it kiddo." he changed the movie, scrolling through for a while before they decided on one.

soon, the boy curled up between them, his head falling onto phils shoulder. he mumbled something sleepoly before drifting off.

phil loomed down at him and smiled gently. "ill take him to bed." he whisperd.

kristen shook her head. "leave him be, we rarely get to hold him like this." she whispered.

it was true, y/n wasnt one for affection. depsite having lived with his parents for over a year, he rarely over hugged them, or cuddled them. it was only when he was tired or needed comfort after a panic attack.

phil nodded, pressing a soft kiss to the sleeping boys forehead. he gently laid him in a comfortable position and smiled.