pretty

she/they
platonic
summary: y/n does tubbos make up on stream!
notes: hey you little shits im back!! say hi to me and go follow my socials in my bio!! this oneshot is for my lovely she/theys

--

"this could kill me." tubbo glared down at the eyeshadow brush in y/ns hand. "you arent coming near me with that thing, its evil."

y/n laughed softly and smiled. "quit whining. im not using it yet." she set the tool aside. "you have to prime first."

tubbo blinked cluelessly. "what the fuck does priming have to do with make up?"

"god, youre an idiot." y/n scoffed and rolled her eyes. "prime, in make up terms, is a cream, or spray, you put on your skin before you do your make up." they grabbed a spray bottle off the table.

tubbo nodded. "youre so smart eith make up n/n." he grinned.

"its literally the basics, now close your eyes." they laughed and waited for tubbo to close his eyes. she sprayed the primer on his face and set it aside.

tubbo opened his eyes. "it got up my nose, smells go though. like coconuts." he grinned stupidly.

y/n laughed softly and grabbed a bottle of foundation. "this is foundation, it covers up acne and stuff." they squirted some onto their wrist and hummed. "and this is a beauty blender, it blenders in the foundation and other stuff."

tubbo nodded alone, whining as y/n began to gently pat the cold liquid on his face. "you didnt tell me itd be cold! give a guy a warning first!"

"shut up." y/n smiled softly as they patted in the foundation onto his skin.

she worked her way through the base, soon ending with some soft, shiny highlighter. she poked tubbos nose and laughed. "there, now im gonna do your eyes."

"oh no, not the scary stabbing thing." tubbo whined.

"pick your poison, tubs." y/n picked put a couple brushes and set them down.

tubbo settled on a morphe pallete, chosing yellow and green for his colors. "is there a pallete where the yellow is called piss?"

"i will use this make up brush to do violent things against tos to you, tubbo."

"ill shut up now."

y/n laughed and began to do their magic, applying a green base with yellow inner corners. she added some glittery yellow as well and began to work on the eyeliner. she settled for a basic wing.

tubbo was very relaxed the entire time, very trusting of y/n. y/n helped him apply lashes, showing him it wasnt scary and they won't stab his eye.

"almost done, just lipgloss and thats it!" y/n clapped her hands together.

tubbo picked put a pink gloss, puckering his lips put dramatically. y/n slapped his arm and showed him how to do it properly, applying the gloss to his lips.

"there, look how pretty you are, tubs."

tubbo looked in the mirror, then smiled. "im prettyyy." he laughed and looked at y/n. "i like it, genuinely."

y/n ruffled his hair. "glad to be of service  tubs."

"now i get to do you!"

"shit."

_

hey hey hey losers! im back :]

i dont know shit abt make up so dont coke at me btw, i could show u guys how i do my make up so u will understand why LMFAO

anyways, im doing a lot better mentally, still struggling a bit with eating and gender dysphoria but its getting better!

new fic coming out soon btw! super excited to share <3