grieving

♡he/him♡
family based
angst
summary: y/n is sapnaps little brother, who passed away
notes: im getting to requests soon, im simply taking my sad mood out on writing lmfao
tw: violence, death, grieving, goreish

--

it all happened so fast, y/n was there, bow aiming right at dream. sapnap tried yelling for him to move, to run, but techno was faster.

sapnap could see it all, remember it all.

y/n raised his bow, pulling the string back and grinning like a mad man. he was gonna kill this motherfucker and end everyones misery.

technoblade, a literal man killing machine, had popped up out of no where behind the younger.

sapnap turned his head, feeling something was wrong. his eyes had widened upon seeing his baby brother, unknowingly on the verge if death. he began to run, as fast as he can. "Y/N!" he had screamed.

techno grabbed the youngers shoulder, spinning them around and stabbing the dark colored sword through his stomach.

y/ns fingers slipped from the finger of his bow, the arrow firing to god knows where. he looked up at techno with big, young eyes.

techno pulled the sword from his stomach, shoving him down. "nice try, kid." he spat on him and walked away with a smug look on his face.

sapnap arrived and dropped to his knees, sobbing. "y/n, y/n please. youre okay." he slowly hooked his arms under the youngers knees and neck, pulling him into his lap.

y/n sniffled, sobbing quietly. "just.. just didnt want people to suffer." he whispered, his lower lip quivering.

"shhh shhh." sapnap stroked y/ns hair out of his face. "im so sorry, im sorry i was there to protect you." he whispered, hands shaking.

y/n choked out another sob, looking up at sapnap. he breathed in shakily, cupping sapnaps cheek in his hand. he sniffled. "its not youre fault."

sapnap sobbed, rocking the younger until he stopped breathing. he sobbed loudly, letting out a pained scream. "im sorry, im sorry, im sorry."