Chapter Five

So here I am, sitting at a lunch table all alone. I guess it's better than yesterday, I don't have food all over me and no one is laughing. The only friend I'm going to have is this garbage bin beside me, just lovely. I peered over the the far table by the bar windows. Yes I said it, barred windows. This school is really that crazy, they are afraid kids are just going to break out and kill someone. Anyways, there sat Luke, two girls on either side of him. I wasn't jealous of those girls with Luke but I'm jealous I don't have people to surround me. I miss Roman and Sam dearly, yeah I was always bitchy but they were my best friends; they always gave me company.

"Got a thing for blondie" I turned around quickly to meet eyes of Ashton. "I think he would be down for a foursome. That is if I can have you first" he smirked sitting down beside me.

"You're disgusting" I mumbled before taking a sip of my water bottle. He continued to just stare at me, making me feel completely uncomfortable. "I'm sorry but I didn't ask you to fucking stare at me. You're welcome to leave anytime now" I said harshly crossing my arms over my chest.
"You listen to Acdc? Or is this just part of your act to fit in" Ashton said pointing to my shirt, ignoring my previous words completely.

"For your information, yes I do; I actually love their music very much. Also I thought Luke told you this is me! I'm not trying to fit in, I'm being myself so fuck off!" I said a little too loudly to get a few stares around us. Ashton gave them a glare like the other day, getting the exact reaction from them, they turned around.

"I don't believe that bullshit." Ashton leaned closer to me, a little to close may I add. I cold feel his hot breath against my skin, but I made no reaction. "You're hiding something Avery. Maybe Luke is too dumb to see it but I can feel it." He whispered for my ears only. " Luke told me how you got kicked out of your school but I don't believe it for a second. You look too weak to even threaten someone." Ashton pulled away from my face. I felt revealed to have some distance between us, I need my personal space.

"Believe what you want Ashton, I don't care." I honestly was a little nervous. I can't have someone figure out my lie, especially this early. I have a reputation I need to maintain to survive in this school. "And why are even talking to me about this, shouldn't you be sitting somewhere not near me?" I found it a little odd that he's even having this conversation with me.

Ashton chuckled lightly before changing his mood instantly into serious. "I just wanted to warn you that I'm going to find out your secret and lies" Ashton started to get up but before he left my table he said one last thing. "And I'm going to ruin you" Ashton harshly said through gritted teeth. My palms started to feel sweaty, was I scared? No no no, I'm Avery I never get scared. But why did Ashton give me this weird feeling. It's almost like he could kill me or someone.
--
Sex Ed was fairly normal, or what I call normal for that class anyways. I wasn't called out for anything or put on the spot, which was good. I did get a few glares from Ashton every once an a while but I kept my focus to the board. Luke didn't even seem to acknowledge my existence but I guess the only interest he had in me was sex.

Now I'm walking to gym class, final class of the day and then I can go home. Unfortunately I forgot about getting my own clothes and washing Jessica's so hopefully she won't mind me borrowing them an extra day. I quickly made my way down to the gymnasium so I could get change without any attention being drawn to me like yesterday. There were a few girls in the change room so I locked myself into the washroom stall once again to get changed.

"Is that rich bitch here yet" I heard Jessica call to the other girls. I quickly pulled the pink v neck shirt over my head and hurried out to face Jessica. "Ah there she is. That's my clothes, I didn't say you could borrow them again." All eyes were on me, I had a feeling she was the school bitch because her attitude showed it clearly.

"Sorry I forgot my clothes again and I left yours in my locker. I'll get them cleaned and bring them to you tomorrow." I rushed my words so I could get out of this situation without another person hated on me. Luckily that worked, Jessica just rolled her eyes and walked away. I practically stormed out of the change room to face a bunch of senior boys staring at me, was a really the only girl out here?

I feel a little self conscience in this outfit once again, except this time I did wear a thong so I wouldn't be faced with the embarrassment of underwear lines. Although I feel like these shorts are too short you can see my ass; I really need to bring my clothes tomorrow. "Everyone start running laps until the girls come out, I have some business to take care of in the office." Mr. Johnson spoke before stepping out of the gymnasium. Everyone started to run laps while I kept a jogging paste to prevent sweating and looking out of shape. "Avery the shorts look even better today" Luke winked at me while basically walking beside me. Yeah walking, his legs are so long his steps make up for my jogging.

"The offer is still on the table" I gave him a questioning look pretending to have no idea what Luke was talking about, but I think I did. "You don't have to be a loner for the rest of your days here at Lincord, just sleep with me and all your troubles will be gone." He gave me a huge smile revealing a dimple, a really really cute dimple. "What are you a wizard. Sleeping with you will just get rid of all my problems." I didn't want to admit my problems but it was kind of obvious; I was a loner.

"I guess you could say something like that. I do some pretty unbelievable things in bed you wouldn't suspect." I burst into a fit of laughter, I can't take this kid seriously. "Laugh all you want Avery but as soon you sleep with me you could be likeable here." Luke said before running with Michael. Now that thought is crossing my mind, should I sleep with Luke? What am I thinking no I can't sleep with Luke, I don't even know his last name. I'm crazy to think my problems will go away if I sleep with him, that's not going to bring me back to smithdale. I wouldn't even have sex with my own boyfriend of three years, I'm not going to sleep with this psychopath.

But if I did sleep with Luke maybe life here would be better, I'm not going to be transferred back to smithdale, not for a long time anyway. Also I'll have friends, no one will make fun of me, and Ashton wouldn't try and ruin me. It's something I'm actually starting to consider, I mean it's just sex right? Everyone does it.
----
Sorry for my leave of absence, I'm not going to tell you why but it happened. Now I'm back to finish this story.
Do you think Avery should sleep with Luke? Will she?
Vote and comment for next chapter lovely readers x