Chapter Four

"So tell me about that guy you threatened" Luke asked. I guess he was interested and I didn't go to far with the lie.

"Well he just pissed me off" I can't develop this lie even more I'll be in more trouble.

"Alright whatever." Luke started to walk away. It's now or never I thought. I could either lie and make some friendships so school won't be as bad or tell the truth and be hated by everyone. I was use to being hated by everyone but this school was different, and it's not like I actually have to be friends with Luke; I just have to pretend.

--

"Whoa Avery! So you punched this Tom guy and he slipped in his own blood! How many times did you hit him!" I could tell Luke was really amused and it felt good to have someone to talk to; even though nothing I said was true. "Four times" I lied again.

"You're in insane. So why did you threaten your boyfriend?"

"Well he cheated on me with my best friend. I let the first time but it happened again. They started calling me crazy and that I'm imagining things but I walked in on them having sex. The next day at school I saw them together, I was really pissed so I pulled out a loaded gun that I brought from my house. The principle saw and transferred me here right away." That was the biggest lie I ever told and I feel a little guilty. What happens the next time I speak to Roman or Sam. If they find out about this, they will never be my friends again.

"You did the right thing. Those guys are complete douche bags! I would of pulled out the gun the first time he cheated." I didn't think he would buy that, It was a little extreme in my eyes. The worst part of it all is I have to hide my old friendships to try and fit in.

"I'm over it, I have plenty of other guys that wanted me" Luke looked impressed but that was just another lie. Roman was the only guy that wanted me, and sometimes I felt like no one did.

"Well after seeing you in those tight clothes today I wouldn't mind seeing you naked. If you're lonely because of your boyfriend my bed is always open." Luke checked me out while biting down on his lip. I actually thought I could make a friend but now that I think of it he's disgusting.

"Fuck off Luke. I'm more than some fucking sex item in your head" I spat. I finally reached my house and sped walked into the driveway.

"What the fuck. Avery I thought you weren't rich." Luke stopped at the end of my driveway giving me a dirty look.

"No I'm not... You see I work here, they pay me to clean their house. I'd work somewhere else but my record is so bad no one wants me. Plus they are never really home so I chill here to get away from my mom"

"Oh" that's all Luke could say.

"Now you can leave..." I decided to stay confident, and keep my rude tone. I kind of panicked about my house. Okay I just said he was disgusting but I sadly need Luke as a friend and I don't need to be bullied the next day about being that rich girl.

I turned towards my house and got a spare key from my bag to unlock the front door. My house was completely quiet which was nice. This gave me time to relax and fit in a nap before my parents get home banbarding me with questions and yelling.

I woke up to the light shining in my eyes through the blinds. I looked to my left to read the flashing red light of my alarm clock '6:55. Shit how could I sleep that long! I'm surprised my parents didn't even wake me up.

Surprisingly the house was dead silent, and that is unusual around here in the morning. I decided to ignore it for now and just get ready for school. I put on a sleeveless Acdc shirt with a red flannel, and my regular black jeans. My hair isn't the greatest so I decided to cover it with a grey beanie.

---

I walked into the school lot occasionally getting stares from people; not as bad as yesterday. I spot Luke around the left side of the school and started to make my way there being that he is my only somewhat friend.

"Hey guys" I said entering their small group of two girls and three boys.

"Who the fuck is this" the blonde directly in front of me spat while chomping down on her gum.

"This is Avery" Luke said wrapping his arm around my waist tightly.

"So why are you here Avery?" Ashton said as he blew out smoke, he was smoking?

"Well I'm friends with Luke" I gave them all a confused look and they all responded with laughter.

"Luke did you fuck her already?" Ashton laughed louder making me feel extremely uncomfortable.

"Luke doesn't make friends, none of us do" the boy with blonde hair said. I looked over at Luke, I could tell he was trying to hide a smile.

"I mean you're really nice but like Michael said..... I don't make friends unless benefits is involved" Luke shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal.

"You're absolutely disgusting. I'm not going to sleep with you!" As much as I wanted Luke to be my friend so I could fit in, there is no way I would agree to be just a sex object.

"Awe does Avery believe in sex after marriage. Let me guess you are one of those girls that dreamed their relationship would be a fairy tale" I can't deny it because I did wish my relationship would be like a fairy tale. Ashton mocking me isn't making me feel the greatest. "Nothing to say there babe?" Ashton step forward so he was only a few inches away from my face.

"Leave me alone" was all that came out of my mouth. I don't really know why but what he said bothered me a lot. I'm not extremely religious, I don't even know if I believe in anything. I had my thoughts about how my life should be lived and I don't like someone to make fun of it.

"I'll see you in sex Ed" Ashton smirked before turning away with his friends.

----

Sorry that was a bit of a boring chapter.. It was a bit of a filler and it adds up to what happens later.

Anyway votes and comments for next chapter xx