Chapter Eight

I fell like I'm in the middle of no where... Oh wait I am.

So this party a Calum took me to is about five minutes out of town. We had to take a bus and walk the rest of the distance. I'm glad I wore my usual attire because if I was like any other girl I know they would be walking in heels, and their feet would definitely hurt from walking. Although this party is five minutes out of town there are literally only a few houses, all far distance apart from each other. This house we arrive at was really small, compared to what I'm use to anyways. The house looked to be a simple box shape, but it was kind of hard to tell since people were scattered everywhere on the lawn.

I could smell the mixture of alcohol and pot off of so many people. Girls were wearing practically nothing, go figure, and guys were dealing drugs. This was not the typically "party" at my old school. I didn't go to parties but when there was a party that's all everyone talked about for the entire week. Tons of people would show up at parties, but this seemed bigger than a small get together but not party like. "Want a beer?" Calum asked me snapping out of my thoughts; I'm analysing this get together way too much. "Yeah why not" I smiled grabbing a warm beer from Calum. I'm pretty sure Calum pulled it out of his jacket and I could care less, a beer is a beer.

"I've never been to Ashton and Michael's house before myself, so I'm a little unfamiliar as well" We are at Ashton's? I don't really no Michael but I'm well aware of Ashton. I thought Calum didn't have friends like me, but now I'm figuring out he's friends with Luke and now surprisingly Ashton and Michael. "Lucky us!" I said sarcastically but Calum didn't pick up on that.

We entered the house and just when I thought the smell of weed outside was bad, it was ten times worse in here. "Do you want some?" Some stranger asked handing me a joint. I shook my head declining his offer. I have nothing against people that smoke weed, that is their business not mine but I hate the smell and I personally wouldn't do it.

"I'm going to find some more drinks. One each just doesn't cut it" Calum left to go get some drinks and I spent my time just analyzing the crowd some more. It was your typical group of teenagers, girls were on top of guys, split cheap beer staining the carpets, and stupid drinking games as an excuse to make out with someone. 

I started to walk around a little bit, this house isn't that large so it wouldn't be hard finding Calum. I found a bottle of whiskey unattended. If I was going to enjoy my time at this party I needed to get a little tipsy. know Calum was going to get me a drink but a few sips wouldn't hurt. "Hey that's mine!" I heard someone shout. I turned around and saw a guy with blue hair approach me, Michael I think? I took one last big gulp and put the bottle down. "Sorry" I mumbled passing him and finding a couch to sit on. 

As I was walking I found it a little difficult, I may have drank a little too much whiskey but it was totally worth it. I stumbled to the couch and plopped down.  "Enjoying the party. I didn't expect the rich bitch to be here." Ashton smirked sitting down next to me. "Actually no this isn't a party, there is practically no one here" I spat. I kind of want to bring Calum to a party my old school would attend to so he would understand what a good party could be like and never bring me here again. I'm going to try and enjoy this "party" for Calum's sake but it's been 10 minutes since we got here and I'm bored out of my mind. 

"How would you know what is a good party? You're probably sober and afraid of a little alcohol." Ashton versioned me as a goody two shoes, that preppy rich girl everyone despised if you weren't preppy yourself. I don't understand why though, I am going to Lincord and no good girl is going here. I wasn't a good girl and I'm not your typical prude girl at a party. I liked my alcohol, I liked to get drunk once an a while to forget about my troubles, and most importantly I know all those drinking games that I always hated to play. "I've been to plenty and I'm the life of the party" Another lie to add to the list, I didn't go to parties and I was far from being the life of the party. "And Calum is actually getting me another beer thanks"