Chapter 5

When I turned around I realized who was talking to me. I was really shocked. How could he even be here, and why was he talking to me?

There stood Brayden Schenn, right there, in the same little old coffee shop I was in. He happened to be the person who got in line right after me. How?! How is this even possible? How did this happen? I was too busy trying not to let my jaw drop that I didn't even notice it was my turn to order . That's when Brayden said "I think its your turn". Being embarased I tried to just play it off. "Oh. Haha thanks".

I ordered and picked a table near the window and started to text Erin what just happend. I took a few sips if my coffee and looked around the little shop then out the window. When I looked back there was Brayden. He was sitting right across from me and this little table for 2. "Hi" he said. "I hope you don't mind me sitting here. "No it's fine". I said as I looked around at all the empty tables. I wonder why he wants to sit here when all the other tables are empty?

I wanted to start a conversation beacuse its not like you get to talk to a player from the Flyers everday. "So what brings you here"? "I was heading to practice and wanted to quick grab some coffee". "Cool, but aren't you going to be late for practice? I don't want you to get in trouble with Berube. Im sure he won't be too happy to find out you were late to practice because you were talking to some girl." "I won't". I shot him a confused face. "I'm not just talking to some girl. I'm talking to a very beautiful girl who is a Flyers fan,  who just so happens to be wearing a t-shirt with my name on it" I blushed at his complement. "Oh. Nice goal by the way last night". "Thanks. I scored it for you". He shot me one of his gorgeous grins. "You couldn't have. You didn't  even know I existed until now". "I saw you at the game last night. I could not stop trying to glance up at you. I've never seen someone as beautiful as you before. Plus you were wearing my jersey". He winked at me and it made me blush even more than before. I could not believe it. He was looking at me at the game. He also thinks I'm beautiful. This day is getting more interesting than I thought. With my luck this is all just a dream and I'll soon wake up on my couch. "Well I better get to practice but before I go, can I get you name and number. Sorry I never asked for you name sooner" "It's okay. My names Katie". I gave him my number and we said our goodbyes, and with that he left to go to practice leaving me here in this little coffee shop not really understanding what had just happened.

I decided to go back and bold all of the things Katie says just to make it easier to follow. I figured it might get a little confusing if i dont always write who said what because it gets a little annoying sometimes. So i hope this story thing is decent so far.