Chapter 1

I walked into my small apartment, shut the door and threw my gym bag on the floor. After working out I was in desperate need of a shower. I quickly looked at my phone for the time, it was 3:00 pm. I definately needed a shower after working out for 2 hours. I saw I had a text from my friend Erin.

- Hey girl! Hope ur not busy tonight I got us tickets to the Flyers Pens game!! It starts at 7 so ill pick u up at 5:45. Don't be late! See ya soon!

  I quickly typed back my thanks and jumped into the shower. I then threw on jeans and my most prized possession,  my Brayden Schenn jersey. A few years ago I went to a signing at a mall near Philly for Brayden and Luke. I also went to the Flyers Wives Carnival and got Rinaldo, Rosehill, Dave Schultz and Don Saleski's autographs. Easy to see why I love it so much.

  I finished getting ready and checked the time to see it was only 4:25. I decided to go on my Xbox to pass some time. Before I knewn it, it was already 5: 50. I was pulled back to reality by a knock at the door. I opened it to find a very excited Erin all decked out in her Flyers gear too.

"Katie! Oh my gosh I'm so excited!" She said a little too loud. My poor neighbors I thought to myself. "Okay Erin let's try to save some of that energy for when the Flyers kick the crap out of the Pens".

  We soon headed to the Wellsfargo Center. We were jamming out to the radio the whole car ride there. We found a parking spot and made our way into the building. I looked around with the same feeling of excitment I always have whenever I get to go to a Flyers game. From the rivalry between the Flyers and the pens the atmosphere was thick with adrenaline and anticipation. We made our way to our amazing seats to await a night full of unforgettable moments.

I know its short but i wasnt sure how exactly to start it. Feel free to leave any type of feed back. Sorry if this wasnt that good i tried. Thanks for reading though