Chapter 7

I could not wait for Erin to arrive. I just wanted to tell her all that had happened in a matter of a few hours after the game. When she finally arrived I got the door and we got situated on the coach with a movie on and a huge bowl of popcorn.

"I like your pjs by the way. You never fail to have on somethimg Flyers related" Erin laughed. "haha thanks. You know me, whether its a jersey or just my nails painted I alway have to rep my favorite team."

We watch the movie for a little until I finally spoke up and decided to tell her about what had happend. "So I have something really important to tell you. " She turned to face me with a serious look. "What is it?" she asked a little worried. I shot her a reasuring look. "Its nothing serious, well not to serious, but you definetly would be interested in what I have to tell you. Plus I've been dieing to tell someone. Well mostly you". Her seriousness turned into excitment. "So I fell asleep on the couch after you dropped me off yesterday. When I woke up I ran out to get some coffee. I was in line trying to decide what I wanted when the guy behind me complemented me on my shirt". "What shirt were you wearing?" "I threw on my Schenn tshirt before I left. Anyway I said oh you must be a Flyers fan, because clearly you like my Flyers shirt so you must like the team right? Well he said I guess you could say that. I was a little thrown off because it didn't make sence. I turned around and guess who it was?" "I dont know.... um... your ex?" "no! Thank goodness. But anyway it was a certain person who just so happened to have the same last name that matched my shirt." "BRAYDEN SCHENN!?!?" "Shhhh! I have neighbors haha. But yeah thats who it was. I could not beleive it. I mean how does that just so happen to happen. So I got my drink and sat down and he decided to sit at my table. MY TABLE. The whole cafe was basically empty. He could have sat any where, but he decided to sit with me. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining but I was just so shocked at what had happend. So we started a little conversation and he asked me for my number." "You gave it to him right?" "Of coarse! I wasn't going to say no to him! "Okay good, cause if you didn't I was serioulsy going to ask you if you got hit on the head or something" "Anyway during our conversation I told him that I thougnt he had a nice goal from the game. You know what he told me?" "WHAT!?" "He told me he scored it just for me!" "What? How?" "Exactly what I thought. I said how could you when we just met. But remember when I asked you if it looked like he was looking at us?" "Yeah why?" "Well he actually was! He said he thought I was beautiful and thats why he scored it for me becuase he saw me watching the game and I was wearing his jersey!" "Oh my gosh that is so cool. You're so lucky! You said he had your number did he call you?" "Yeah but I didn't pick up." "Why not?" "Becuase I was practicing. Trust me I wouldn't have just missed it on purpose." "Okay good. Did he leave a message?" "Yeah he said he wanted to go to luch sometime time. He also sent me a text saying how all the guys apparently want to meet me so he said he would take me to practice one day." I didnt tell her about the second text because I wasn't really sure how she would react plus I'd like to suprise her with a date with Couts for her up coming birthday. It would be the perfect birthday present ever. "Did you text him back yet?" "No. I don't  know what to say." "Well when's the next time you're free?" "The day after tomorrow." "Then tell him you're free on that day and that you would love to go to lunch with him and meet his teammates." "Thats perfect. See I need a friend like you. Haha should I text him now?" "Yes do it now!" "Okay, okay I will." I pulled out my phone and quick sent him a text.

Hey there Mr. Flyer. I would love to go out to lunch with you some time and meet ur teammates too. I'm free the day after tomorrow. So we can make plans for then or whenever. Just let me know. Oh and tell Couts that I have a perticular friend in mind for him. Talk to you later skater. Night :D

And with that I spent the rest of my night with Erin watching movies until we fell asleep.

Sorry this wasnt a very eventful chapter. The next one should be decent though. Let me know if this is good or not. hope you like this so far feel free to make any sort of comment. Thanks for reading!