Chapter18

I woke up the next morning and started to pack my bags. I was leaving tomorrow which kind of made me sad. Now that Bray and I are together I won't be able to spend time with him. I guess I would have to get used to it if I make the team. Since he would be with the flyers playing hockey and I would be with the us women's soccer team. We would travel separate ways so I really hope we can make it work. I want to make it work.
I finished packing and I was ready to board the plane for tomorrow. I just zipped my suite case up when I heard my phone go off. I got a text message from Brayden.
Brayden: hey I was wondering if you maybe wanted to hang or go out to dinner or something since your leaving tomorrow.
Me: yeah sure absolutely that sounds like a good idea. How bout we grab cheese steaks and have a movie night at my place?
Brayden: sounds good to me when shall I pick you up?
Me: how bout in an hour?
Brayden: okay I'll see ya soon!
Me: see ya
I quick threw on jeans  and a sweater. I let my naturally curly hair half up half down because honestly it annoying if it's not pulled back a little. I put on minimal makeup and was ready for Bray when he shows up.
I heard a knock on my door and air enough it was Bray standing there with his smirk that makes me want to melt. Why does he always do this to me? "Ready?" " yeah just let me grab my phone and wallet".
After we grabbed some delicious cheese steaks we headed back to my place for a movie night.
" what shall we watch?" I asked Brag while he was already spread out on my couch. " umm I don't know what do you want to watch?" " how bout a scary movie?" I suggested. " sounds good to me".
I put in Insidious and snuggled on the couch next to Brayden. I must have fallen asleep because I woke up to Brays snoring. I looked at the clock and it was 12:00. I shook Bray awake and asked " hey you can stay over tonight if you want but remembering have to leave early tomorrow morning".  " I'll just stay and wake up when you do so I can take you in time." " okay well I'm heading off to bed cause it's late you can join me or keep occupying the couch if you want".
I turned to leave and heard him walking behind me to my bedroom. We both hoped under the covers and fell asleep snuggling.