Apology, Story Update

First there's one thing I have to say to everyone who's read this book and waited so long for an update, that is that I am truly sorry. I've been neglectful and put off this story for so long, that I'm sure most are very upset with me. There's no excuse for leaving this story alone like this. I hope that you'll still bear with me after this amount of news also. I have to tell you all the truth, and the truth is that I just am not happy with the work that I've put into this book. It's writing is very just script like and not story-like. There's weird descriptions that I wrote that even I have a hard time understanding and I'm just appalled that this is the type of writing I did before. I don't think this is the standard of story you all are trying to read, or deserve. I believe you all deserve better than this. That's why I've made this decision, to completely discontinue this book in particular, and COMPLETELY revise this story and its foundation with the writing skills I've honed to this day. I've already started on the work as well. Here it is.

As you can see, I will be keeping the original name that I had in the beginning, and start back off from the very same starting point this book had

As you can see, I will be keeping the original name that I had in the beginning, and start back off from the very same starting point this book had. I know it sounds awful that I'm completely restarting, but I will do my best to make these revised chapters as interactive and interesting as I possibly can. I'm sure I will lose a lot of support after this and I'm sure I've lost a lot for just leaving this story behind. But I can't watch this story die and lose the love you gave it anymore. I'm taking responsibility and I'm going to do my best for all of you who've been waiting. I will keep a schedule for myself to update the story at least once a week and if mot once a week then within a week's time or a little more.

This is the story that basically put me on the map on this platform and shot me to where I am today. Now I have to do right by it and make it up to everyone of you readers. I hope you can forgive me and continue to support me, and if you cannot, then I understand. I'll have the revision up as soon as possible. I hope you'll be there. Thank you for everything and for your love of this book. From now on this book is discontinued and will be revived in a new book that will come out soon. Thank you all. I'll see you in the revised book, hopefully.