Hand to Hand Combat, The Surprise visit

Quick Author's note: Im using the training parts of this story to just have an amusing side to all of this with all the flirting and all that, once the real action starts, it's about to get SERIOUS. Well I hope you guys enjoy the read.

It's now the year 850, it was a rainy day, but a little rain never hurt anybody right? Especially not the 104th cadet corps.

Y/N: LET'S GO LADIES! YOU ALL DON'T STOP RUNNING TIL I DROP TO THE GROUND AND I'LL TELL YOU NOW, I'M NO WHERE NEAR TIRED! MOVE YOUR ASSES!

You were running a ten mile gear run through the forest and led them on a thick mud trail. You saw armin was lacking, and falling behind.

Y/N: ARLERT! PICK UP THE PACE, AT THAT RATE YOU WOULD'VE BEEN EATEN AT THE THIRD MILE AND WE'RE BARELY ON THE SEVENTH! MOVE YOUR ASS!

He was panting hard trying to gasp for air, what surprised you was that reiner fell behind to grab his pack to lighten armin's load.

Reiner: C'mon, give it to me.

Reiner lugs it onto his back and starts carrying his and armin's gear.

Reiner: We're being graded on this exercise, so we gotta pick up the pace or we all fail.

Armin: But if you help, they'll take points off you.

Reiner: Better not let them find out then huh?

As they spoke, you were taking mental notes of those who were candidates for being in the top ten of the class.

Y/N Thoughts: Reiner Braun- Strong soldier in both body and mind, and is trusted by all other recruits.

Out of no where armin found his second wind and started sprinting and grabbed his bag from reiner, pulling ahead to the middle of the group.

Y/N Thoughts: Armin Arlert- Though he does lack in physical traits, his intellectual skills with the ODM gear and tactical planning have proven him a great asset as a soldier.

Timeskip 1 hour:

Y/N POV:

Back in the forest, you and Shadis are observing them with the ODM gear against the titan dummy's. You see Annie, Bertolt, and Jean all heading for the same titan dummy and slice the nape.

Y/N thoughts: Annie Leonhart- Her strikes are practically targeted perfectly, but lacks any real intent on working with others, and tends to keep to herself...Bertolt Hoover- Has quite the potential as a soldier, but does not have any initiative...Jean "Horse-Face" Kirstein- His has quite the talent with the ODM gear, but his personality can cause friction between him and other comrades.

Jumping to another branch, you and Shadis spot Connie and Sasha right on Jean's tail and hear Connie yell out.

Connie: Thanks Jean! I knew following you was a good idea!

As he was about to slice the nape, Sasha had already beat him to the target.

Sasha: YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y/N Thoughts: Sasha Blause- Her unique instincts make her good, but that also makes her unsuitable to work well with the others... Connie Springer- He presents very good physical attributes, but is also susceptible to being quite dim witted.

Jumping to another branch you spot eren and mikasa heading for two dummy's. You see mikasa slice with precision, cutting the nape off clean, while eren is a little under her depth.

Y/N Thoughts: Mikasa Ackerman- Mastered all subjects of the cadet corps, and amongst the recruits and even some officers, she is considered a one of a kind, being one of humanity's greatest soldiers...Eren Jaeger- There isn't anything too special about him, except for the fact that he has worked harder than anyone to improve himself and become a better soldier than he thinks he is...and he is the most motivated in reaching his goal than any other recruit here.