Time To Fight Part 3: Powers revealed, The Fight For Humanity

Inside Your Head, Your POV:

You woke up in the middle of some kind of cliff, it was night and the stars lit up the night sky. You looked around to see where you are and found yourself near the edge of a cliff, overlooking a huge lake that was lit by the moon and stars. Then you heard voices call out in unison.

???: Y/N.

You looked to the left and saw...both your parents.

Y/N: mom...dad...

Your broke into a sprint, crying making your way towards them, they caught you and embraced you in a warm hug.

Mom: Ohh my sweetheart, it's okay, shhh.

Y/N: *sobs* mom.. *sobs*

Dad: Son, we saw you've been entrusted with a great power.

Y/N: But...I *sobs* I don't know how to..control it...or how I *sobs* even got it.

Mom: Mr.Jaeger was the one who gave you this power, and Sarah was the one who gave you a serum that gave you the power.

Y/N: But..why?..

Dad: Because they believe you can change the world for the better. And your sister wants to help you achieve your dream.

Y/N: My dream?..

You broke the hug and finally stopped crying, and stared at your parents.

Mom: Remember sweetheart? You always wanted to see the world outside the walls. The ocean remember?

Y/N: Yeah...I remember.

Dad: Son, you have the power to make a difference, use this power to save everyone.

Y/N: I have to have a serious talk with Sarah heh.

Mom: Don't hate her for what she did, she never wanted to do this in the first place, she offered her own body to protect you, but hers wasn't compatible with the serum.

Y/N: I don't hate her, I just need to tell me in person she really only wants whats best for me, I still love her to death, I just need to hear her tell me.

Dad: What do you plan to do now son?

You thought about it, you had the powers of the titans, and so did eren. You looked back at your parents with determination in your eyes.

Y/N: We will take back our home, and we'll make it to the ocean.

Mom: I told you that you would make a difference didn't I?

Y/N: Yeah, thanks mom, thanks dad.

The world around you began to turn white.

Mom: It seems our time is almost up.

Y/N: W-wait! Will I see you again?

Dad: You can always see us in your dreams son. We'll always be with you.

Y/N: I love you guys.

Dad/Mom: We love you too son.

Soon, you were engulfed in a bright light and it forced you to close your eyes. When you opened them, you were greeted with a sight you never expected to see. There were squads of the Garrison, and the section commander of the garrison in trost were all standing in front of you, swords drawn. Eren and Armin were beside you kneeling, your sister and Mikasa were standing in a defensive stance with their swords drawn.

Section-Commander: Y/N L/N! Are you an ally to humanity or a titan?!

What the hell kind of question is that? Of course your an ally. Why would they think that?