Recovery Part 2: Clean up, Welcome to The Survey Corps

Flashback Your POV:

It was the afternoon of that day and you woke up to something moving on your chest. Your eyes fluttered open and you saw you were still in bed with Annie. She was curled up on your chest breathing light hot breaths.  You carefully moved her off you and when to the restroom to clean up. After washing up and coming out with a towel wrapped around you, you saw Annie starting to wake up. She looked at you and smirked, getting off the bed and strutting over to you, she wrapped her arms around you and you wrapped your around her bare waist.

Annie: All cleaned up for me?~

Y/N: Mmmm, I have to go back, I've already missed some duties because of our little "chat".

She pecked you lips and unwrapped the towel around you and wrapped it around herself.

Annie: Well, I enjoyed every moment with you, so I guess I should let you go back to your daily routine, you just have to make sure we "chat" more often.

Y/N: I'll try to stay in touch with you.

You kissed each other and you got dressed while she went to shower. After getting dressed, you went outside of HQ and before taking another step, a Garrison soldier approached you.

Garrison: Corporal, we need assistance.

Y/N: Something happen?

Garrison: We need help...cleaning the up bodies in Trost..

Y/N:...I'll be there right now, do you have a mask on you?

Garrison: Y-yes...here..

Y/N: Thanks, let get going.

Garrison: Follow me please.

The officer led you back into Trost District with a wagon in tow. The place reeked with the smell of corpses and titans. You saw soldiers piling bodies on top of each other and wheeling them off. You helped pick out body pieces from the balls of titan puke that layed all over the place. As you we walking with a nurse, you saw Jean stopped in front of a body. When you got closer you saw who it was...it was marco...

Y/N: Jean...

Nurse: Do you know his name?

Jean didn't reply, he just kept staring at Marco's mutilated body.

Y/N: His name is Marco Bott, 104th Cadet Corps. Please, leave me and the boy.

Nurse: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes.

Nurse: Okay.

You walked up to Jean and he snapped out of his shock and looked at you. His eyes were filled with horror.

Jean: No one saw it, no one even knew...

Y/N: I'm sorry Jean. Marco was a good person, he didn't deserve this.

Jean: Marco..what happened?..

You saw the look in his eyes, he almost seemed broken. You dropped everything that was ridiculous that you had against Jean and pulled him into a tight hug trying to calm him down. Then finally he broke, you felt as he sobbed into your shoulder. After minutes had passed, he finally calmed down, you released him and stood up straight.

Y/N: Come on..lets take him to the fires so we can cremate him with the others.

Jean: R-right....thank you Corporal.

Y/N: It's alright Jean, just call me Y/N.

Jean: Y/N...thank you...

Y/N: Let's go.