Rescue Mission, Recover The 104th Cadets At All Cost

Stohess District

Word had reached Commander Pyxis in Trost District that titans had been spotted inside the wall, and that the wall has been breached. You and the scouts have been preparing everything for the mission to inspect the wall. You were helping Mikasa, Armin, and Eren load their gear onto the wagon they would be riding in.

Eren: What the hell does all this mean? Damn it!

Armin: But...would titans break walls with titans in them?

Y/N: It's happened before. They busted the wall in our city.

Armin: That was a gate.

Mikasa: Armin, what are you saying?

Armin: The thing about the walls...there's no crevices between the rocks or any signs of cracking. We can't really tell how they're made. So what if they're made of hardened titan skin?

Y/N: You mean like how Annie and I can do? Harden out skins?

Armin: Yeah, it must be pretty versatile if Annie can encase herself in it.

Eren: Titans....in the wall...

After a few more minutes, you and the rest of the scouts were now ready to head out. You sat upfront on the wagon Eren was on, and Levi squad surrounded the wagon. Mikasa was with Eren taking care of him making sure his condition doesn't worsen since he hasn't fully recovered. She was currently fixing his cloak.

Mikasa: Eren, wear it right. It's cold at night.

???: Sorry to keep ya waiting!

You turned around and saw Hanji, Levi, and Pastor Nick?

Hanji: Took longer to prepare than we thought.

You all stared at the priest as he got on the same wagon as you.

Armin: Um....isn't this a priest from the Order of the walls?

Hanji wrapped her arm around Nick in a playful manner.

Hanji: Yeah. Nick and I are best buddies. Right?

He remained silent.

Hanji: Don't let him bother you. The whole makeup of this squad doesn't make any sense. Does it, Levi?

Levi: No, I think it might. Erwin picked them out for a reason.

Scout: Open the gate!

You looked forward and saw the gate begin to open. All the scouts were ready to go, torches in hand, waiting for the order to advance. Erwin rode up front and turned to face everyone.

Erwin: The situation within Wall Rose is still unclear. But everything up until Ehrmich is safe. We'll save time going through there. Move out!

Scouts: Yes, sir!

Everyone began to head out, and Levi ordered the person who was controlling the wagon to move as well.

Levi: Take us out.

Scout: Yes, sir!

You all began to head out at night to reach Wall Rose and assess the situation at hand. You took a look back, and stared at the giant wall behind you.

Y/N Thoughts: The entire time, titans have been protecting us from other titans.

As you traveled further out of the wall, Hanji explained to all of you how Nick, knew about the titans being inside the walls. You and your friends were utterly shocked by this.

Eren: Huh? He knew? There's titans inside the walls, and he's known about it!?

Hanji: Yes, though...he's kept his mouth shut this entire time. But now he's coming with us to witness the harsh reality. Will his beliefs be strong enough for him to stay silent? Or will seeing it with his own eyes make him question himself?