Promises Made, Histroria

Flashback, Snowy Mountain Training

You were waiting at the finish line with two other instructor as the cadets were making their way down from a very high mountain range. As you waited, you saw the lights of latterns coming towards the camp.

Y/N's Thoughts: Good timing.

They were finally a few feet away, as you saw Eren, Mikasa, and Armin were the first ones to make it. With Reiner, Bertolt, and Annie following in second.

Y/N: Come on guys! The goal is right here! Keep it up!

They shivered as they passed you and went towards the fire. 

Y/N: Nine hours and twelve minutes. Not too bad considering this weather.

Eren: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: What was that Jaeger?

Eren: Gah! Err, I mean Corporal L/N.

Y/N: That's good. Go on and relax near the fire.

As they all passed you, Annie walked up to you and pulled her scarf and hood down.

Annie: How'd I do, Corporal?

Y/N: You did well.

Annie: Can I get a reward then?~

She pressed her hand  on your chest, but you grabbed it and stared down at her.

Y/N: As much as I would like to reward you, now is not the time. But...

You looked around to make sure no one would see or hear, then leaned to her ear.

Y/N: I'll make sure your reward is worth while~

You breathed onto her ear as she shivered from your husky tone. She went off, and you watched as the last groups were now coming in. As you were checking them off, you noticed an absence of cadets.

Y/N's Thoughts: Where are Christa, Daz, and Ymir?

Y/N: Braun.

Reiner came up to you and stood straight.

Reiner: Yes, sir?

Y/N: Did you see Christa's team by chance?

Reiner: N-No sir.

Y/N: Ask everyone if they've seen their team come down.

Reiner: Yes! 

Reiner rushed towards the others as they were sat near the fire trying to warm up.

Eren: Thought we were gonna die out there. No one ever said winter training would be this tough.

Jean: Damn it, I can't feel my legs.

Connie: I wish they'd let us inside already.

Sasha: I bet they're busy putting together a huge feast for us! Yum...

Reiner: Hey! Christa is missing.

Eren: Huh?

Mikasa: She was sticking with Daz since he wasn't doing so well. 

Reiner: Daz isn't here either. Ymir as well. 

Marco came along and stood next to Reiner.

Marco: Maybe they're with the last squad.

Reiner: Can't be. The last squad, led by Thomas, just arrived. They never saw those three.

They all looked to see you check them off the clip board.