Back Into The Fray

Third Person POV

The walls gave the people a century of peace and security. The terror of being at their mercy and the humiliation of being trapped became a distant memory. Until.....

*BOOM* 

The battle for humanity's survival began the moment the titans breached the walls. After innumerable among soldiers and civilians alike, it was learned that Titans were hiding among the humans. Finally, five years after the first wall fell, humans succeeded in capturing one of these disguised titans: Annie Leonhart. Nevertheless....

Same day of Annie's defeat

....the next threat to humanity was already close at hand. 

The Scouts covered the crystal Annie was encased in, and began to tow her away. While Hanji and Moblit watched her get dragged away, they began to hear a commotion from the other soldiers. 

Scout 1: Hey. 

Scout 2: Look!

They were all staring up at a hold in the wall, but they didn't see the other side of the wall. They saw something they never thought was possible, a giant skinless Titan was inside the wall, and only part of its face was revealed. 

Scout 3: A Titan!? 

Scout 4: In the wall!? 

Scout 5: It can't be!

Hanji and Moblit rushed over to see what was going and they looked up to see for themselves. 

Moblit: Your orders, Section Commander? 

Hanji was paranoid and going crazy at this point, not believing what she was seeing.

Hanji: Huh? What? Hold on! 

Hanji's thoughts: Was that there just by coincidence? Or does this mean....?

She was frightened out of her thoughts when a hand was placed on her shoulder. She snapped back, and saw Pastor Nick, who was panting from running. 

Pastor Nick: *Pant* *Pant* 

Hanji: Pastor Nick?

Pastor Nick:Whatever you do.....you must keep that titan out of the sunlight! 

Hanji was so paranoid, confused, scared, and just going crazy at this point.

Hanji:....Huh?....

With Erwin

Erwin and two other scouts were walking down the corridor discussing the situation of the "Wall Titan."

Scout 1: For now, we've covered the Wall Titan with sheets. We'll take more proper measures after sunset.

Erwin: I see. 

Scout 2: What are we suppose to make of this, sir? I never imagined there were Titans in the walls...

Erwin: No one did. There were only people who knew, and people who didn't. 

Back with Hanji

Hanji, and a handful of scouts were atop the wall where the exposed titan was, and covered it with sheets. Pastor Nick was looking down in worry, thinking something bad was going to happen.

Hanji: Now then, it's time for you to talk. What is this Titan? What is it doing inside the wall? And....why did you people keep this a secret all this time? 

He got up and was dusting himself off, but didn't answer her, and instead, said.

Pastor Nick: I have work to do! My church and followers have been devastated! This is your fault! I will demand restitution! Now, let me back down!