{ 𝖙𝖜𝖔 }

chapter two social media + real lifewarnings : none

chapter two
social media + real life
warnings : none

the loud aggravating beeping from azaleas alarm clock caused a groan from the girl as she rolled over to shut the thing up, oh how she regretted getting the stupid thing

the loud aggravating beeping from azaleas alarm clock caused a groan from the girl as she rolled over to shut the thing up, oh how she regretted getting the stupid thing. "shut the fuck up." she mumbled under breath before turning back to her spot and bringing the covers back up to her chin. her family called her crazy for it but she always had her air conditioning weirdly low for the califorina heat. in her defense it was more comfortable to wear sweats and sweatshirts around the house.

the girl woke up to another ringing, this time that of her best friend calling her. "what the fuck do you want?" azalea asked, dragging out her sentence dramatically. "did you just wake up?" elizabeth asked with a laugh. "yes, i wanna sleep." she said quietly, her raspy voice barely above a whisper. "get the bloody hell up! its 12pm for you!" her friend exclaimed. azalea laughed under her breath at her british friend. "british people so funny, they talk funny, 'BlOoDy HeLl'" she mocked her friend with a laugh. elizabeth shook her head with a sigh, "if you do not get out of your bed i will call your mum!" azalea gasped and sat up immediately, rubbing the sleep out of her tired eyes. "i'm up!" her mother was a scary woman.

"i don't think i'm gonna stream today." the girl said as she grabbed a monster from the fridge. "yeah, you should take a break. you've been streaming every day for like a month." azalea nodded as she took a sip from her monster. "you're right, i need a break." her friend clapped. "oh shut up, hey do you know who quacktity, quackity, is? i'm being tagged on twitter in like a million clips of the dude." azalea said as she scrolled through twitter. "hm, no." her friend hummed. "hey, his room kinda looks like mine back home." azalea said with a smile, referring to her old house in mexico. "what clips are you getting tagged in from him?" elizabeth asked. "its him singing the icarly theme song. oh! is that why everyone was asking me to sing it?" she thought out loud.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

azalea @redazaleas · 1h
who tf is this quacking titties guy??
why am i getting tagged in clips of
this kid singing icarly??
💬 21.9k ♻️9,954 ❤️410k

|

liz @elizabathtub
HA OFC THIS ONE OF YOUR TWEETS BLOW UP
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
PLS IK
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

user1 @user1
@quackity
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

user2 @user2
@quackity
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

stella @stellatheauthor
hey sexy, vote for this chapter
💬 big numbers ♻️ more big number ❤️ huge number

quackity @quackity · 30m
who tf is this flower girl whos coming
for my brand?? why am i getting tagged
in a tweet of this girl calling me a kid??
💬 19.9k ♻️7,954 ❤️340k

|

azalea @redazaleas
NO
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

quackity @quackity
IM NOT A FUCKING KID🖕
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
HOW OLD ARE YOU
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

quackity @quackity
IM 20
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazalea
WHY DO YOU LOOK SO YOUNG??
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
ARE YOU BALD UNDER THE BEANIE??
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

quackity @quackity
WHAT THE FUCK
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

user6 @user6
this is what we wanted, straight chaos
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

user1 @user1
this duo will single handedly save 2021 🤝
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

liz @elizabathtub
what the fuck just happened
💬 ♻️ ❤️

𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

elizabeth listened as her friend laugh on the other line. "he's funny!" azalea laughed. elizabeth smiled, "maybe you should dm him about doing a stream together or something." she suggested. azalea shook her head, setting her phone down so she could tie up her knotted hair. "no way, what if he thinks i'm clout chasing or something?" her friend sighed. "you guys aren't even that far in follower counts. he won't think you're clout chasing." she reassured. azalea still shook her head. "no i don't think so, this was a one time thing. we interacted on twitter, we made some people laugh and now we'll never talk again." oh how wrong she was.

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

short chapter sorry, anyways 👍

don't be a dumbass, if youre hungry eat, and drink some water. <3

 <3