𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

epilogue
irl and social media
warnings : none

"azzy!" alex yelled, walking through the house

"azzy!" alex yelled, walking through the house. "i'm going to mc donalds you want anyting?" he asked, only making it halfway through the door before realizing she was sleep, cuddled up with both tiger and genevieve. he sighed, throwing a blanket over her and their two cats before heading out of the house.

it had been a solid year, a few months after the karl trip they flew to mexico, where azalea met alexs mother. who absolutely adored the girl, and azalea adored her, immediately taking her as a mother in law at this point. and when they got back, they waited about a month and a half before they moved in with each other, getting a small house in los angeles, with a yard and everything.

redazaleas

liked by faeonthefloor and 726,289 othersredazaleas time to haul these boxes with my huge impressive muscles while alex sits there and does nothing

redazaleas time to haul these boxes with my huge impressive muscles while alex sits there and does nothing

view all 81,922 comments

user6 TEYRE MOVING IN TOGETHER

faeonthefloor WE NEED A GROUP MEET UP SOON
redazaleas YES ME YOU BRIANNA, VIVAN AND DIVINA

karljacobs_ fae wont shut up about how pretty you look in this photo
redazaleas god i love my wife

and remember when azalea said the closest thing to a child she would ever have were plants? well, she was wrong.

redazaleas

liked by divinedivina and 821,139 othersredazaleas AUWHQJDN ARABELLA UGEJDSVN

redazaleas AUWHQJDN ARABELLA UGEJDSVN

her mother, wasn't very happy about her not wanting kids.

the names, genevieve and arabella, were, unsurprisingly, alexs ideas. he got them from one of his weird dreams from that weird girl lia who was dancing with mgk and pitbull, maybe she was his guardian angel.

tiger came to live with alex and azalea, and got along with genevieve and arabella great! and warmed up to azalea immediately, hence why they were always taking naps.

azalea redazaleas
< tiger and genevieve 3

azalea redazaleas< tiger and genevieve 3

💬 29.9k ♻️11,954 ❤️413k

the group, sapnap, alex, karl, dream, divina, brianna, vivan, azalea and fae met up whenever they could, and streamed together at least once a week.

the couple stayed a good distance from azaleas family after they made another comment on azaleas body which alex didn't stand for, he ended up snapping and telling her mother to shut the fuck up, which was fine for azalea, she only went for the food anyways.

samatha and bertha, azaleas plants, sadly died when they were in mexico. she forgot to tell austin to water them... but now she had a full garden in the back yard! speaking of,

azalea hummed along to frank oceans newest album that came out in 2021, (manifesting), lets say it was called... brunette, as she watered her plants, tossing the bright fuzzy tennis ball for arabella to chase.

"chicken sandwich with extra pickles and a sprite." alex said, setting the mc donalds bag on the glass table. "you spoil me, i'm like a little house wife, watering the plants and taking care of the children." she joked, sitting down and opening the bag.

"but we both stream." he said, "shut up, i'm using my imagination." she said, taking out her sprite. "karl and fae are gonna be in town next month." she nodded, "offer for them to stay with us, we have the room." he nodded, taking out his phone.

she held onto his arm as they walked into their room, the sun still shinging into the air i room. "i'm taking another nap-" "were taking another nap." he nodded, tackling her onto the bed. "okay, were taking a nap." he laughed, laying his head on her stomach, the cats joined them, cuddling up to the couple.

"alex." she said, voice quiet from just waking up, "hm?" he rubbed his eye, looking up at her. "wanna go for a drive?" his smile grew, sitting up and planting a kiss on her cheek. "get in the car."

they drove around the city, admiring the bright lights and enjoying their shared playlist.

"wouldn't it be funny if we crash-" BOMB ZOOM SHSJDNSJ 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥 they crashed and died, their last dying moments were spent with each other. "azalea... i love you... and your weird cold hands... i think..." "a-any askers you bald headed bitch..."

...

nah they didn't die, unless you didn't feel like scrolling, then you probably think they died. they lived happily ever after and didn't have kids because kids are gross!

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

this is so half assed im so sorry kinda

thank you so much for reading this book, i have others you can also read, this is only the first book in the feral boys book series meaning i have four more in the making that have azalea and alex in them.

literally this was my favorite book to write ever, you guys were my favorite readers keep being absolutely hilarious. mwah mwah ily go take care of yourself