{ 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊 }

chapter 21
irl and social media
warnings : none

chapter 21 irl and social mediawarnings : none

"i'm so fucking tired." alex said, walking into azalea apartment with her leaning on his arm. "i'm surprised we didn't crash the damn car." she said, taking off her jacket and just dropping it to the floor, the cold air now dancing across her skin.

it was 6am and they had just gotten home from a 2am drive around the city, clearly they hadn't slept and were really, and i mean like really fucking tired. like about to pass out on the kitchen floor because they feel like they chugged five whole breweries and have been clubbing for 10 full days running on pure cocaine tired.

azalea gasped, the cold air suddenly not effecting her anymore as she ran to the window and opened it, the crack of the window opening making alex look her way. "why? its fucking freezing." he whined, taking off his beanie and tossing it onto his backpack he had left at her house the day before.

"i like the sound of rain, lets go to sleep!" she said happily, dragging him to her room where she opened the window. she grabbed her hair tie and brush, "alright i'm gonna go wash my face."

she heard loud laughter coming from her room, she patted her face dry and threw her hair up into a loose ponytail.

"what the fuck are you laughing at?" she asked, plopping down onto her bed next to him. "i'm on the phone with karl, say hi!" he laughed. azalea took the phone, rolling over to the end of her bed.

"HI KARL!" she yelled. "HELLO AZALEA!' he yelled back wit the same energy. alex fixed the pillows and put a blanket over himself. azalea slapped is arm, "ow!" he rubbed his arm, "go brush your teeth, i got extra toothbrushes, they're in the cabinet... theres a peppa pig one." and with that he rushed out of the bedroom and into the bathroom.

azalea heard karl aw on the other line, "oh shut the fuck up." she laughed, "you got him a toothbrush, i can believe you even debate that fact that you two are hopelessly in love-" she tossed his phone back to where he was sitting.

"what happened to karl?" alex asked, plugging his phone in. "i don't know i think his phone died." he scoffed jokingly.

azalea was drifting to sleep, the comfort of alex holding her, her head on his chest and his arm around her shoulders mixed gorgeously with the sound of the crisp rain.

"goodnight karl, love you." alex whispered, holding back laughter as he held the phone away from azalea. "goodnight alex, MWAH!" karl said back, adding kissing noises. azalea groaned and reached for his phone tiredly. "alex if you don't shut the fuck up ill toss you out my window, you annoying, 4'2, beanie wearing son of a bitch." she said quietly, alex laughed, hanging up and putting his phone down before patting her head.

"alex? hellooo?" azalea waved her hands in front of his face, yelling over the loud music in the club. "what? azalea, what the fuck?" he asked, looking around, the bright flashing pink, purple and blue lights changing with the loud music surrounding them.