{ 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 }

chapter 18
social media + irl
warnings : none

"mcdonalds or burger king?" alex asked while laughing, azalea gave him a disgusted face, scoffing lightly

"mcdonalds or burger king?" alex asked while laughing, azalea gave him a disgusted face, scoffing lightly. alex was fucking freaking out, why'd she make that face, did he ruin everything? "are you stupid? obviously mcdonalds after that little stunt burger kind did on womens day." she said, shaking her head.

"azzy, you literally just scared the fucking shit out of me." he sighed. "oh, well, you can do no wrong in my eyes, alex quackity." she placed a hand on his shoulder. "really? even if i murder a bunch of innocent civilians?" he asked jokingly, a smile on his face. "only if you don't invite me!"

azalea scrolled on twitter as they drove to the nearest mcdonalds, the window open and 'ivy' by frank ocean playing quietly enough so she could hear the cars fly past every once in a while.

she turned down the music as they got into the line, "what are you getting?" azalea asked, "shouldn't i be asking you?" alex laughed. "uh no, i wanna order it." he shook his head with a smile, "fine."

"hello! can i please get a crispy chicken sandwich meal with extra pickles, no mayo, and a sprite?" she said, leaning over alex as he closed his eyes, enjoying the breeze and this moment with the girl who he was practically in love with.

"thanks! and can i also get a big mac meal with a coke?" she waited, "thank you!" she smiled and sat back down in her spot, leaning her head against alex as he pulled up to the next window.

alex went to grab his wallet before azalea got up and put her card forward, "what-" "let me pay, in the name of feminism." she said, handing her card to the worker. "no, this is the date, i'm, talking you on." he laughed, "don't be like burger king." she raised her eyebrows.

azalea sung along loudly to, 'seigfried' as the wind blew through the windows, which alex wasn't complaining about. he loved the sound of both the song and azaleas voice, he liked her voice best while singing icarly though, of course.

"where are you going?" azalea yelled over the music and loud wind. "what?" he yelled back, azalea sighing and lowering the music. "where are we going?" he made an, oh, sound and nodded, "theres a great spot where we can see all e lights of the city." she smiled, "way more romantic than that snobby bitch sarah restaurant." she said, leaning back with her eyes shut. alex smiled, "noted."

he parked, the city's brightly lit building shining towards them, "this is so pretty!" azalea gasped, getting out of the car and looking closer. "what can i say, i'm a charmer." he threw his hands up, smiling with a joking sigh. "yeah, yeah, i said the city was pretty, not you, cocky dick." she looked at him.

some random song was playing as alex and azalea danced around stupidly, alex doing that dance where he turned and waving his hands in the air, his index and thumb pointing as he smiled.

(pls know what dance i'm referencing too, that one he does on stream where he like smiles and is like pointing and moving his hands while he like turns, pls"