{ 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 }

chapter 17
irl and social media
warnings : none

"oh my god he asked you out?" lizzie asked, "yes, the date is tonight!" azalea said happily, blow drying her hair

"oh my god he asked you out?" lizzie asked, "yes, the date is tonight!" azalea said happily, blow drying her hair. "oh my god! i knew it would be something more! i knew it, i knew it, i knew it!" she laughed. "if i could slap you right now, i would." azalea sighed, a smile showing that she's only joking. "yeah, yeah, you know i'm right." liz smiled, her friend grabbed a pillow. "i told you, true love." liz dramatically sighed, falling back onto her bed. "no, you said young love, not true." azalea smiled. "oh shove off!" azalea wheezed. "oh god, british people." "what?"

once she hung up with her friend, azalea realized she had no idea what to wear. she searched through her closet, before realizing she literally didn't even know what the date was. she laughed at herself before opening her phone, going to text alex. 

my milf <3what do i wear

my milf <3
what do i wear

my milf <3
where are we even going

my dilf <3
out for dinner

my milf <3
oohh ok mr fancy

my milf <3
what are you wearing

my dilf <3
just black jeans and a black
button up shirt

my milf <3
id prefer if it was nothing 😏😏

my dilf <3
WHAT

my dilf <3
i thought you were different...

my dilf <3
all girls are the same </3

my milf <3
no im joking, youre my dilf

my milf <3
i dont just want you for your body i
promise <333

my milf <3
i want you for your hair

my milf <3
seriously its so damn soft wtf do you
use

my dilf <3
are you FUCKING KIDDING ME

my dilf <3
alexa play all girls are the same by juice wrld 😔

my milf <3
aw 😕

my milf <3
ok i need to get ready

my dilf <3
see you in an hour

azalea pulled at the dress, smoothing it over while looking at it in the mirror

azalea pulled at the dress, smoothing it over while looking at it in the mirror. she groaned, letting her head fall back. the black dress was cute, fit her almost perfectly, it was a bit too sort and showed to much cleavage. being a woman in los angles, that just wouldn't work.

"fuck it." she said to herself, grabbing a navy blue puffer jacket to put over. she put her hoops in, making sure her makeup was okay. she checked herself out in the mirror, doing numerous posing, including the classic fuckboy face, actually multiple fuckboy faces, grabbing her bag before deciding she should leave to wait for alex downstairs in the lobby.

"good evening, sir q." she sat in the front car, flashing a smile to alex. "get the fuck out of my car." she laughed, shutting the door and shedding the jacket. alex glanced at her, smiling at their matching outfits.

alex parked in front of a fancy looking place called 'boulevard' she studied the place, seeing all the wealthy couples. "ooh, fancy." she said, alex scoffing.

he opened the car door for her, azalea getting out of the car and pulling her jacket over her outfit. "lets go!" she grabbed his hand, swinging it as they made their way to the place.

"hello, reservation for alex?" he smiled, azalea still looking around while she fiddled with alexs and. "sorry, we don't seem to have any under that name." the hostess smiled, sarcasm dripping from her lips.

he sighed, thinking for a second. "alexis, maybe?" he asked, azalea tuning back into the conversation. "alexis?" the hostess laughed quietly at his name. "look, sir, it doesn't look like you have a reservation, so if you could leave, i have other costumers who can actually afford to dine here." she said.

azalea titled her head to the side, eyebrows knitted in confusion as she saw literally nobody behind them waiting for a table. a quiet scoff fell from her lips, she glanced between alex and the hostess.

"you didn't even check under alexis, whats your name, miss?" azalea asked, suddenly very angry at this womans tone. "uh, sarah." the hostess said. "sarah?" azalea laughed, not as quietly as the woman did for alex. "okay, while sarah, have a great rest of your night and good luck, its real busy tonight, isn't it?" she asked, motioning around them where nobody was.

"uh, thank-" "come on babe, we can just tell the paparazzi that this place isn't worth it." she grabbed alexs hand tighter, flashing a fake smile at the hostess. "this place, not the mention the service, is shit. ill let the press know." she said to alex,  "yeah, lets go to that other place taylor recommended from the last time she was there." alex said with a nod.

azalea opened her bag and got out her phone, leading both her and alex back to the car as she pretended to call someone. alex opened the car door for her and then got in himself, waiting to drive away before they both bursted out in laughter.

"do you think she actually believed we were famous and knew taylor swift?" azalea asked, clutching her stomach in laughter as she wheezed, slapping her leg. "totally! you really sold it with the press." alex said, grabbing azaleas hand so she would stop slapping herself. "were are we going for our super romantic date now?" azalea laughed, leaning back after she calmed down. "oh shit."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

again i wont be active next week cuz exams, last week was my spring break and now im going to die. so expect little to no updates from me <3

also kinda a cliffhanger? idk the date continues onto next chapter wehich ill write later

ily go take care of yourself or ill actually be really fucking mad <3