{ 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 }

chapter 14
social media + irl
warnings: none

quackity4k @quackity4kshes holding her breath until i give her a hair reveal

shes holding her breath until i give her a hair reveal.
rip azzy, cant believe shes gonna die 💔

💬 10,192 ♻️9,931 ❤️122k

"hey bestie!" azalea smiled as she got into the passenger seat. "god life with you is such an-" alex started, "adventure, story, amazing experience, blessing." azalea smiled as she listed off things, "pain in the ass." he finished with a laugh.

azalea got bored as they drove, beginning to look around at the car she was in. "what the fuck?" she asked, pulling six fucking packs of mint gum from different brands. "hm? oh, uh" alex laughed, keeping his eyes on the road. "god, you have issues." she said, shaking her head as she grabbed two pieces. "hey! only one!" alex laughed. "no."

once the pair arrived at alex's house and finally got inside azalea sighed. "oh my god, i'm in your house but i've never even seen your fucking hair." she gasped. leaning her head on his arm, he laughed. "yeah, you just haven't reached that level." azalea groaned, "i'm just assuming you're bald until i see your hair."

"hey guys! i'm finally doing the cooking stream!" alex said, clapping his hands together as he smiled at chat. "ayo! do you know here the hot ass bitch named azalea is? i've been looking for her!" azalea said, walking into frame. she bit back a smile as she opened the fridge, "oh wait, i think i found her." she pulled out a small round mirror, pretending to admire herself.

"get the fuck out!" alex laughed loudly, pushing her lightly out of the camera. "and when did you have time to put a fucking mirror in my fridge?" he wheezed, closing the fridge. "when you were saying how i'm not on a high enough level to see your fucking hair, baldie!"

once azalea was aloud back in frame, she wrapped her hand around his arm, "look at little lexie, all grown up in his chef hat!" she patted his cheek as he made an annoyed face.

"we're making a cake chat!" alex yelled, dragging some of the ingredients into frame. "don't worry, i know how to cook." azalea smiled at the camera. "but i don't know how to bake so this will be fun!"