{ 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝 }

chapter 26
social media + irl
warnings : none

quackity @quackity500k likes and azalea will dye my air, like a small section in the back💬 31

quackity @quackity
500k likes and azalea will dye my air, like a small
section in the back
💬 31.9k ♻️29,954 ❤️539k

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @quackity
HELL YEAH GUYS WHICH COLOR
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @redazaleas
WHAT IF HE DOES RED TO MATCH MY USERNAME AND ILL DO A STRAND TOO
OMG
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @redazaleas
YES AZALEA YOURE A GENUIS ILY
💬 ♻️ ❤️

|

azalea @redazaleas
replying to @redazaleas
ILYT AZALEA, LETS MAKE OUT
💬 ♻️ ❤️

azalea @redazaleasreplying to @redazaleasILYT AZALEA, LETS MAKE OUT💬 ♻️ ❤️

my dilf <3
HURRY UP AND GET HERE

my milf <3
IM AT CVS GETTING THE HAIR DYE

my dilf <3
OK OK OK IM ON THE PHONE WITH KARL

my milf <3
TELL HIM I SAID HI

my dilf <3
OKAY HE SAID HI BACK, HURRY UP

azalea already had a key to his apartment after the bike date so she just opened the door, "ALEX, IM GONNA DYE YOUR HAIR!" she laughed, shutting and locking the door behind her as she took of her mask

"look what i got!" azalea said with a smile, waving the cvs bag in the air. "you got red, right?" he asked, phone still in hand as karl made noises of excitement. "no, i got hot pink, fucking idiot." she sighed, ushering him into the largest bathroom.

"oh my god, this is gonna be so fun!" she clapped, placing the bag on the counter. "no way, go get a fucking chair, you're short but i'm shorter." she said, him laughing and getting up to get a chair so she could actually dye his hair.

azalea hummed a random song, "oh hi karl!" she said, smiling at his phone. "hello!" she smiled, "i heard about you and fae, you little charmer!" she laughed, karl groaned, covering his red face. "shut up, shut up." he laughed.

"what are we talking about?" alex asked, setting the chair down in front of the mirror. "how karls getting cozy with his neighbor." she laughed loudly. "ugh, they grow up so fast!" alex sighed dramatically.

"i like fae, she's sweet." azalea rambled, combing through alexs hair with her hand as he read the box of the hair dye. "she's funny too!" karl said with a smile. "she is your neighbor, maybe its destiny." she joked. "yeah, like you and alex singing icarly." karl added. "no, lets be honest, it was my fat juicy ass that drew him in, and maybe my personality."

karl had to go at one point, which left alex and azalea listening to 'devil in a new dress' by kanye west as azalea put the gloves on. "who's playlist is this?" she asked, "the one we made together." she hummed.

azalea gagged as she put the bleach on the small section of his hair, "what the fuck? that smells fucking disgusting!" he laughed. "i know!"she laughed.

"okay, now we wait." she sighed, "hungry?" she asked. "yeah, what do you wanna order?" she thought for a second, "pizza?" he nodded, she peeled the gloves off her hands, "i'll order it." "wait, what do i do?" he laughed, "uh, just sit there and look pretty, i don't know."

"okay, bend over the bathtub and call me daddy." she snorted, "wash your hair." he shook his head, "you're so fucking weird azalea." she laughed.

she put the towel on his head and sat in the chair while he dried his hair, "pizza?" she asked, lifting a new slice up so he could take a bite, "thanks." he said, mouth full of food. "ew, just dry your hair, fucking weirdo." she laughed.

she patted the chair, "alright, time for the red." she clapped her hands, putting a new set of gloves on. ' bleach' by brockhampton playing as azalea hummed along. she easily did the red, "okay, we wait 20 minutes, lets do me." she said, "do i get to dye your hair?" alex asked. "fuck no!"

'she' by tyler, the creator played as she rinsed her hair. "how long is your fucking hair?" alex asked loudly. "i don't know!" she yelled over the water.

"now you rinse." azalea said as she dried her hair. "oohh, wait, i haven't down the hair reveal yet, what was the point of this?" he said, looking at her. "i don't know, cute couple activity." she said, throwing the towel on the counter, "couple?" he asked, eyebrows raised. "i mean, unless you don't wanna be, the mcdonalds date meant nothing." she said, hand on her heart as she sniffled dramatically.

"that mcdonalds date, was the highlight of my life." he said with a teasing smile, azalea laughed, "every moment with me should be the highlight of your life." she joked, pecking him on the lips. "you smell like hair dye."

azalea gasped, "oh shit." she groaned, looking down onto her sweatshirt. "i got hair dye on my sweatshirt." alex laughed, "i have extras." he said.

'black barbies' by nicki minaj, was playing loudly as azalea blow dried both her, and alexs hair, "that boy is a real pussy pleaser!" she yelled, alex groaned, "my poor neighbors." she laughed, "they probably think you're finally getting some pussy and not playing video games in a dark room for a living... and they're wrong."

"i wanna do face masks now." azalea said, opening his cabinet. "how much shit did you hide in my house?" he asked, standing up and looking through his bathroom. "is this your hair brush? when did you bring this damn plant?" he laughed, picking up a small plant from a self above the toilet. "don't worry its fake."

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒

i kinda hate this chapter but this is
inspired by quackity saying he would
dye his hair in his alt stream

anyways what are some cute moments/
chapters you wanna see of them, if i use
your idea ofc ill credit you

go take care of yourself, watch a barbie movie maybe