{ 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖙𝖜𝖔 }

chapter 22
social media + irl
warnings : none

chapter 22 social media + irlwarnings : none

"come on, we said we'd stream at 6." azalea said, patting his arms which were wrapped around her waist. he groaned, shutting his eyes tighter as he buried his face in the thin sweater she was wearing. she laughed, "get the fuck up! what happened to workaholic alex who wanted to stream daily?" she looked down at him, he partly opened his eyes, looking up at her, "hes tired as fuck."

"and i'm tired of your shit, get up!" she laughed, rolling over him. he laughed and pushed her off him, her hitting the floor with a mix of her laughter and a thump. she laid on the ground, still holding onto alexs arm as they both laughed.

azalea sat in his office chair, scrolling on twitter as she waited for him to start his stream. "hi! hello everyone!" alex said happily, clapping his hands as he stood behind his chair. "your favorite hot bitch is back!" azalea yelled, clapping.

"is this the last stream of you two for a while?" azalea read from the chat, she looked at alex with raised eyebrows. "i don't know, i don't know." he said, shaking his head. (yes, this is kind of foreshadowing, lol)

since this was just an alt stream, neither one of them needed to play their high energy personas and could just chill out. "is azalea single and ready to mingle, cause... hey mamas, lipbite." the dono voice read out. azalea and alex both laughed at the monotone voice reading out "lipbite"

"single, yes, but not ready to mingle, i cant see myself settling down or committing, honestly." alex was surprised to say the least, this was news to him, and that was weird considering they had kissed multiple times and are in a borderline relationship.

he tried to mask his surprise for the stream but chat easily caught it, even with mods deleting and timing out people trying to start something, it was easy to see the messages scattered throughout chat saying, "i'm not even alex but that hurt me." or "did yall see his face drop?" and azalea knew she absolutely fucked up, the clips would be everywhere.

"i'm gonna use the bathroom, you entertain the stream, azalea." the second he used her actual name instead of azzy, she shut her eyes, nodding painfully. "okay!" she smiled. "did you guys hear about papas pizzera fucking shutting down? i know it was adobe not papas freeziara- stop calling me stupid you assholes!"

 "did you guys hear about papas pizzera fucking shutting down? i know it was adobe not papas freeziara- stop calling me stupid you assholes!"