chapter 1

hii this is a story about time traveller karl and a karlnap ff. im bad at describtion so i hope you all enjoy the first chapter! :)

Karl's pov

I can't anymore, I want everyone to be happy and not fighting in wars, like what the honk, Ranboo, Tubbo, Tommy and Purpled need a childhood, their still minors they shouldn't be fighting in wars or anything.

Everything is going downhill, Quackity isn't the Quackity anymore that I knew.
Everyone keeps on ignoring me when I say it's wrong to have wars about honking disks, can't they see that it's hurting other people...

Sapnap keeps on ignoring me he doesn't speak with me in general, it really hurts me that my fiancé isn't speaking to me.

He doesn't care.

These words keep on repeating in my head and I started to believe them he really doesn't care.

I stood in front of my portal, it time for another time travel. I jumped into the green portal. When I got back out I was in the past.
It's when Tommy joined the smp. I got my invisible potions out and started to spy on them.

Sometimes I would freeze because Dream would look into my direction and it seemed like he could feel that I was there.

After some time, Tommy left and went to build his house in the wall.
I was keeping my eye on him when I suddenly remembered that the invisible potion must have loosen it affect already.

I quickly got my clock and turned the time to the present time. A portal appeared and I jumped into it.

I came back to the present and I wrote everything down what I found out so I wouldn't forget it.

I walked out behind the secret door to my portal room and went to the crater that once was L'manberg.
Maybe I should visit dream. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

After some walking I finally arrived at the prison and I went up to Sam and said that I wanted to visit Dream. He nodded then we went on the way to his cell. After like 45 minutes I was finally in the cell.

(D) Dream talking

(K) Karl talking

(D) "hmm I never though you would visit me, how's it going Karl?"

(K) "You know I was there... "

(D) "What do you mean?"

(K) "You aren't dream, I know it, I don't know why George thinks you are the real Dream, Dream would never do something like that, I know the real dream is in there and whoever you are and think you can just control Dream and ruin everyone's live then you're wrong I'm going to stop you"

(D) "pfff you really found out about that, you know I controlled Dream and made this prison but not for me no it was for you, I know you're a time traveller Karl, I know your immortal, I wanted you gone and even though I'm in your cell I will make the others throw you in here and let me out"

(K)" What...but why, why did you to all of this for and for what?"

(D) "For power Karl and because Dream is the leader of the dreamsmp I of course controlled him"

(K)"I'll find a way to stop you"

(D) .....

After another 45 minutes, I left the Prison, my thoughts were racing with the following question.
how long has he controlled Dream i need to know... in order to stop him.
I need to stop him

back at Karl's house

I went into the bathroom and locked myself in it. I didn't know what to do.

why? Why is this happening?

3rd pov

Karl was shacking violently, it was too much for him to handle.

the voices.

everyone ignoring him.

he just wanted to forget everything, everyone and he knew what he needed to do.

he needed to keep time travelling to forget everyone and to fix everything, he needs to stop the wars, he needs to stop the person that's controlling dream.

tbc

sorry for the mistakes ^^