chapter 7

hi I hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^

Karl's pov

I woke up, I needed a moment to think about the dream, does it mean something, who was that. And who were the person that was with me and I think his name was Sapnap. Should I search for this person will I remember then if I see him. But one thing I know is that I need to find the gravestone. But where could it be, I know it's in a forest but in which forest. I will think about it after I get ready.

After I was ready, I got my shoes on and I was about to leave the house when I heard someone say "Karl where are you going?" I turned around and saw umm oh yeah Sapnap.

"Umm I'm going outside," I told him, but it seemed like he didn't let me go without him. So, I waited for him because I knew I would need him if something happens or if I get lost. So, after some minutes we walked side by side around. I looked around to find a forest that seemed familiar, after 20 minutes I found a forest that looked like in my dream. I was running in the forest, Sapnap running after me. We run straight for 30 minutes deeper in the forest until I stopped, I was standing Infront of the familiar gravestone. I looked at it and suddenly my head began to hurt bad.

flashback (memory)

(???) How's the wife.

(???) divorced

(???) the family

(???) gone

(???) It's hard talking to you, BUTLER

After the person said that someone jumped from the sky with drinks.

(???) Anyway, James, this is Karl, Karl this is James

(Karl) Nice to meet you

(James) Nice to meet you too

Me and James were talking about random things but then the music turns on.

(James) Would you like to dance with me

I nodded and now we were dancing to the music but all I could focus on was James, he reminded me of Sapnap. As we danced the lights turn out, I was scared so I hugged James. After some minutes we heard a scream then the lights got on again. We both quickly ran to the others and we saw something that I would never forget, the one just in his underwear was stuck in between books, he was bloody and had many knife cuts on him. I was terrified of who would do such a thing. When I started thinking about who could have done that sir Billiam said that we should not panic and look around in pairs if someone got in the mansion. Me and James checked the windows but they were closed.

time skip

I started crying, James was killed, it broke my heart. I didn't notice sir Billiam pulling me away from James body but when I realized that he dragged me we were already in a room that had two similar paintings.

(sir. billiam) come with me Karl behind this painting the murderer won't find us.

I had a bad feeling about what was behind but still, I followed him, and my jaw dropped there it was the egg. To keep my cover-up I asked what that is and he told me all about it, I ran away from it but the butler was standing at the entrance.

(sir. billiam) I'm sorry Karl but the egg is hungry, butler.

I ran outside of the room but as I thought I could escape I tripped, and I felt the pain of the blade going through me. But then I felt through a portal to the presents.

flashback (memory) end

"Karl? are you okay?" I looked at the gravestone and began crying. Sapnap immediately ran up to me and hugged me "hey it's ok shhh, I'm here".

(K) he's dead....

(S) you mean the person whose grave is here

(K) mmh

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night ^^