chapter 14

hope you all enjoy this chapter, this is probably the end chapter, i really hope you all liked this book and after this chapter im going to take a break from writing books until I have another idea :)

3rd pov

Today was the day, Karl,Sapnap, George, Dream and the others are going to fight him will they win? Will Karl remember everything like the relationship he had with Sapnap? Will they come back together happy or not?

Dream's pov

Everyone was getting ready to go into the battle with him, Nobody knows him or Nobody knows where he is beside of us because when we read the book we found out how to kill him and what he really is. He was The Egg, it comes out that the egg has a human form and that it is a he. So that means that Bbh and the other ones from the eggpire are being controlled by him. So when we kill him they will be back to normal hopefully. Anyways one thing we all know is that this fight is going to be hard because the egg has the ones he controlled as a protector and that means we need to fight friends to get to the egg.

time skip when day make their way to the egg

Karl's pov

We all walked at a fast pace to get as fast as possible to him, but I'm afraid, I don't remember much from the egg but one thing I know is that I need to fight people that it controls and these people were or are my friends even when I don't remember them, I know it.

We got to a hole in the ground and jump one by one in it. I was last and when I jumped I felt myself falling and falling until I landed in the water. Sapnap helped me out of the little pool and we both followed the others together. I got a strange feeling the closer we got to the iron door like something trys to get through the suit I was wearing, it felt weird. It gave me the feeling that I needed to get out of the suit and embrace it but I didn't I know that DReam warned us from that feeling and we need to fight against it. Dream held the iron door open for us to get into the room. I was shocked what I saw everywhere was weird red stuff and you couldn't even see one spot without anything red.

Dream got before us and told us to be quiet and so we sneaked deeper in the red jungle or whatever this is and every step I felt the feeling of taking the suit of getting stronger. I was so busy fighting the urge that I didn't notice that dream and the others stopped so I pumped into someone, I said quietly sorry and looked up to be met with someone I didn't know. He had black skin and his eyes were white, I looked around and didn't see dream or the others around. "Looking for someone?" the figure before me said. I quickly answered no so the others wouldn't get caught. "What are you doing here, are you here to talk to the egg or even better are you going to join us" I didn't know what to do so the only thing that came into my mind was to run, so I did, but the controlled figure was chasing me and yelling to stop. I didn't, I just ran and ran until I was met with a wall and because I was too fast I crashed right into the wall, then I blacked out.

Sapnap's pov

At the moment we were fighting against Antfrost, Puffy, purpled and Skeppy but Bbh was nowhere to be seen. Karl was missing too and that makes me worry even more, what if he pumped into Bad. I just hope for the best that he didn't, hopefully.

For now, it seemed like we were winning against the four eggpire members and because they were already weak we knocked them out and tied them up, so when they wake up and we were still fighting that they wouldn't get into our way.

We walked again and there he was already waiting for us in his human form. "I see you won against my puppets" he smirked. Dream gave us a symbol to distract the egg so he could make the ritual to kill him. We did as told, Techno was the first to attack him, I must say that the egg was pretty good at dodging but will it attack us too. But then I saw him looking to Dream and got one red tentacle to charge at Dream. I quickly destroyed it and stood before Dream so the egg couldn't attack him. After some minutes of fighting I heard a bloody scream from across the room, it sounded like Karl. "wait Sapnap I got the ritual just splash this potion on the egg and it will be gone. I nodded and charged at the egg as fast as I could so I can look for Karl. I splashed the potion on him and for one second nothing happened but then he began to disappear. "Wait WHAT?! NOOOOOOO-" The egg yelled before it was completely gone. The whines started to disappear as well and that's when I remember the scream, I ran as fast as I could to where the scream came from to see Karl holding with his right hand his right eye. Bad was beside him looking shocked and apologizing "Karl, I'm so sorry, I couldn't control myself..." Bad was sobbing at this point while Karl told him in pain that it was okay, it wasn't his fault but the eggs.

Karl's pov

I'm glad that the others killed the egg but controlled bad probably made me half-blind, but I'm not mad as I blacked out I remembered everything, I got all my memories back of the time traveles and the things that happened where I didn't travel. I looked up with my left eye to see Sapnap standing there in shock, I quickly got up and ran to him. When I got to him I wrapped my arms around him and I mumbled "I remember everything Sap" When Sapnap heard this he happily wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tighter to his chest.

3rd pov

When the others came they looked happy at the couple, and so they went back to L'manberg where everyone was looking around confused about where the whines have gone, but in the end, they were happy that the egg was gone.

The End 

 sorry that the last sentence was kind of short, I just didn't know how to end the story anyway I hope you all enjoyed this book and Bye hope you all have a great day/night :)