chapter 11

hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^

some days later

Karl's pov

I didn't get too much sleep the last days because since that night I saw someone, every night someone knocks on our door, the others are always sleeping when it knocks so they don't hear it but I always stay awake because of how afraid I am that the person someday just breaks in. Today was the same, the knocking already lasted for 5 minutes and it didn't stop. I don't know why but I stood up and walked to a room that had a window where you could see the door. I looked as unnoticeable as it gets out of it and saw . .-. .-. --- .-.

Who was he is that him, is that the one that tried to control dream or...

Everything went black...

.. .----. -- / -.-. --- -- .. -. --. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / -.- .- .-. .-..

Sapnap's pov

I woke up because of a loud thud, I quickly got up and out of the room there, I see Dream and George we all looked at each other and ran into the room where the loud thud was. We saw Karl passed out on the floor, what happened? I walked up to Karl and saw something on the floor a picture. I ignored it and picked Karl up to lay him down in the living room on the couch. After this Dream and George came to with the picture. We all looked at it, it was someone I didn't know at our door looking directly at the one that took the picture. I looked to dream and saw that he was in shock.

Dream's pov

That's him, he's still alive but what does he want from us, is he back to get Karl. Whatever he wants we need to prepare so he won't get what he wants. But how should I explain to everyone who he is when you can't even say his name. Because either way you faint, wait... Karl said or thought his name that's why we found him uncious. But why did he thought his name, it was probably because of his memory loss and he randomly thought his name.

afternoon

Sapnap's pov

I was worried for Karl he still hasn't woke up, I know that dream knows why he fainted but I don't want to pressure dream about it he will tell us when he's ready. After another hour Dream told us to meet him in the living room because he wants to explain something.

(D) Ok you two you probably wonder why Karl is still not waking up and who this was on the picture

(S,G) mmh

(D) The man in the picture is the one who tried to control me and you can't say or think his name or else you're going to faint and not wake up for 24 hours and that's why Karl fainted I think he thought his name without knowing it is his name because of his memory loss

(S) So Karl wont wake up until 4 am in the morning? and why was he here before our house?

(D) I think he wants revenge on Karl

(S) What?! and how do we protect Karl from him

(D) Idk I'm sorry, I'm still searching for a way to kill him

(G) Let us help maybe we can go to the library and find something about him

(D) ... fine but we will need more people to help when we want to fight him but who...

(S) hmm idk how about we first search the library and then we wonder who we will ask to help us

(D) actually a good idea ok you two go to the library in L'manberg and I go to the library from Karl maybe he has something there.

(S,G) ok

(S) but how about we start with that tomorrow because it's already late and I don't want to leave Karl alone

(D) fine we will go tomorrow

Dream's pov

I'm glad that I explained it to them but who should we ask for help...

tbc

sorry for the mistakes and who should they ask? 

hope you all have a great day/night ^^