Chapter 2

hi hope you all enjoy this chapter ^^

Karl's pov

I woke up on the bathroom floor, I was confused for a few seconds until I remembered what happened yesterday. It just made me cry again, I really want to help Dream, break free from the one who's controlling him, but I don't know when someone started to control him. Maybe I could try and ask Tommy if he noticed something different on Dream when he got exiled, because i'm to 60% sure Dream got controlled there but im not sure, I should ask Tubbo first then Tommy and when their together I will ask both of them, they both are the only ones who doesn't ignore me.

I got quickly dressed and went to the white house. I knocked on the doors and waited for someone to answer it. After three minutes Tubbo opened the door and asked what I wanted. I told him that I wanted to ask him and Tommy some questions.

Tubbo let me in and said that Tommy was in his office and he would follow shortly after him.

So I went to his office and sat down on the couch

(T) Tommy talking

(Tu) Tubbo talking

(K) Karl talking

(Tu) So what do you want to ask us?

(T)?

(K) So umm Tubbo when Dream came to you and said the two options of the things, did you notice something off about him?

(Tu) hmm now that you say, he wasn't acting like himself, he would snap more and he seemed to pissed off about something but idk what, I mean he wouldn't normally snap at Tommy hipping up Quackity to dance whatever he was dancing.

(K) So do you know when he started to act like he did

(T) I know since when, since me and Ranboo destroid George's house, but why do you want to know that?

(K) Nothing speciel just asking

(Tu) hmm ok

(K) Well i need to go bye Tommy and Tubbo

(T and Tu) Bye!

Tubbo's pov

I know he was lying about the think that he just asked for nothing, it needs to be something that is important to him to know or something. But what could it be, it has to do something with Dream, that's all I know. Maybe I should tell Tommy that he lied to us about the not important thing, but idk.

Karl's pov

I ran to my secret door and went into the room where I have my time travel things. I got my clock out and put the time on the time before Dream came to George's house to see it destroyed. I jumped into the Green portal and ran to where I think Dream would be.

After I ran for 10 minutes, I saw him I saw Dream, but he was about to shake hands with someone, and I knew who it was. I ran to him and pushed him away to shake hands with Dream. "DON'T" Dream looked confused at me "Karl? what are you doing here i though you were by Quackity?" "Doesn't matter, but Dream don't shake hands with him, he lied, he wouldn't help you he would make your life a living hell" I prayed that he would believe me. Dream looked at me and then at him. "I trust you on this Karl because i found it weird that he just offered his help to me, even though we hate each other." "GRRR I WILL KILL YOU" he said, he stormed in my direction to attack while screaming "I WAS SO NEAR TO CONTROL HIM!".

I was scared I didn't have any weapons on me, so I wanted to run, but I was frozen, I couldn't move. Suddenly he crashed on the floor lifeless. "He forgot about me, I mean, who would run at someone's friend when literally they stand behind them with a weapon, like wtf" Dream said. I thanked dream for saving me and he said no problem. Then he walked away. I knew that I had saved everyone, but I know that I was about to forget everyone, I was too long here. Accepting my fate I went back to the presents

tbc

sorry for the mistakes