chapter 4

hope you all enjoy this chapter also after next week i will write 3-4 times in the week a chapter because my school starts normally again and we will have two school days in school and three online, so yeah.

Karl's pov

I was sitting on a couch, waiting for the three strangers to come back from their kitchen meeting and after 30 minutes one of them came out, when he was in front of me he began speaking "So, Karl, I want you to be honest right now, do you know our names, or who we are?" I looked at the stranger with googles who had just ask me this. I didn't know how to answer, so I kept silents.

George's pov

I looked at Karl who was staring at the floor and not answering my questions, that's when I realize that a book is hanging out of his leader bag. I wonder if something important is in it, but it doesn't matter right now I want Karl to answer my question but he still was staring on the floor. He looked up at me but still kept silent, he stood up and walked out of the room. But as he did so the book from his bag fell out. I wanted to tell him but he was already in his new room. At the same time as I wanted to pick the book up, Sapnap and Dream came in both looking at me and then at the book in my hand. "What's that George?" both of them asked. I just told them that the book belongs to Karl.

3rd pov

All three in the living room wanted to know what was standing inside of the book but at the same time, they had a bad feeling about it. But then George opened the book and read-aloud for the others to hear.

Entry 1

Idk what to say everytime I do this, I forget more. I want to stop but I can't

I'm afraid that if I go to over board that I will forgot them.

I NEED TO STOP

....

No

....

I can't

- Karl

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entry 2

I almost got killed by someone on my adventure, I cant really recall who it was but I know that I need to be careful.

They can't know

....

Don't forget

-Karl

-------------------------------

Entry 4

Someone almost saw me, it was really close

I forget more and more I don't know what the names of the buildings are or who build it

....

Don't forget

-Karl
—————————————
........................
——————————————
Entry ???

I seem to have forgotten everything besides one thing from my last time travel. I don't know what the entries before this meant.

"Don't Forget"

But what, what should I not Forget

-Karl

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All three boys looked shocked at eachother, what will they to next after they know that Karl can't remember anything.

tbc

sorry for the mistakes hope you all have a great day/night