chapter 6

hii im back from my break thank you all for over 1k readers ^^ hope you all enjoy this chapter

Sapnap's pov

We all were back in our house, I still thought about the books we read and that we found out what Karl is or was. I'm shocked about it, it seemed like he saved us all from something big but what was it. But besides this, I plan to get Karl to remember me and the others. First I will bring him to the places we were and what we did there, maybe then he would remember.

I was sitting on the couch with Dream and gogy, we talked about the things we saw in the secret room and I told them about my idea to bring Karl's memories back. They said it would be good for me and him to catch up and that he would remember me if I showed him the places we were for our dates or where we would just hang out. I hope it will work.

Tubbo's pov

I was walking around L'manberg and thought about Karl and other things. I still found it weird that Karl didn't say mine or Tommy's name ones and he just looked at us like he didn't know us. But what if something happened to him and now, he doesn't remember anything.

I was interrupted by my thinking by Ghostbur.

"Oh, hello Ghostbur do you need something?"

"Hi Tubbo, you look a little stressed, you want some blue?"

Ghostbur held the blue to me and I took it. I thanked him and then he disappeared probably he disappeared to Techno or Phil. Anyway, I was so lost in my mind before Ghostbur appeared that I didn't even notice that I was walking straightway to a place I never thought I would come back. It was a cliff and on the way to the cliff was a door to a small room, but my question is who it belongs to. Wait isn't it Karl's small library where I found him. Maybe I can find any clue as to what happened to him. I searched everything but didn't found anything, so I got out and ran back home because the sun was already starting to go down. Back home Tommy was already waiting for me since his house got destroyed multiple times and he is too lazy to rebuild it again so he lives with me.

"Tubbo where were you, I was getting worr- umm no nevermind"

"Pff Tommy just say you were worried, also I was just walking around and forgetting the time sorry."

"hmpf ok next time look how late it is"

"ok Tommy now I'm tired goodnight Tommy"

"Night Tubbo"

I went to my room and went to bed, I immediately fell asleep after I covered myself with my bee blanket.

Karl's pov

I was in my bed trying to fall asleep, but it was hard with all the things on my mind. But after some time, I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up in a forest, where am I and why am I here? I walked around a bit when suddenly my surroundings chances and I was before a gravestone on the gravestone was RIP James ......-.......

Who was he did I know him but before I could question myself further, my surroundings changed again. Now I was laughing with two boys, one of them was the one with the bandana, but who was the other one. Again, my surroundings changed now I was in a white place everywhere was white and I didn't see one person until I felt someone touch my shoulder. I turned around and was met with someone that had a mask on one side of his face and he had wings. I looked up at him. But before I could ask who he was he said "Remember" then everything went black. I was falling but it wasn't terrifying, it was peaceful.

tbc 

sorry for the mistakes, hope you all have a great day/night ^^