𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I wish Davenport would allow us to go outside again. Breathe in the fresh air, do something fun," Madison said with a sigh, as she played with Chase's right hand, his left arm loosely hanging around her shoulders.

"You know why we're not allowed out anymore, Maddie," Chase replied, giving Madison a knowing look.

"Oh great, you accidentally injure a famous person and suddenly, you're not allowed out of the house anymore?" Oliver scoffed in response, glaring at Chase's arm around Madison.

"And you stole the torch of the Olympics," Elizabeth said and smirked over to her brother.

"I won fairly through Bob," Chase argued and placed his head on top of Madison's.

"Yes, well, I didn't do anything and yet I'm stuck inside with you," Evelyn growled frustrated. The teens hadn't been allowed to go out for over three weeks and had grown tired of their indoor surroundings.

Madison rolled her eyes at Evelyn and said, "Yes, well, I had to clean up their mess and yet I'm stuck inside with you."

"It was clear none of you were responsible enough to be left in the outside world on your own. I had to pay good money to clean up all of your messes," Davenport spoke once he'd entered the room.

"Big-D, have I ever told you how fabulous that outfit is on you?" Leo said, basically kissing Davenport's butt in the hope he at least was allowed to go outside again.

"You're not allowed outside," Davenport reacted harshly, but then smiled proudly at Leo. "But thank you."

"No, no," Leo replied. "It looked fabulous when there was a chance I was allowed outside. Now you just look blah."

Davenport gasped dramatically and squeaked, "You take that back!"

"Nah," Leo huffed, causing Davenport to glare at him.

"Anyway," Davenport began. "I've made a list of you guys. It's statically based on your powers and how useful you are compared to the others."

The list showed the following:

1. Skylar
2. Madison
3. Kaz
4. Elizabeth
5. Chase
6. Bree
7. Adam
8. Evelyn
9. Oliver
10. Leo

Leo took one look at the list and simply shrugged, before saying, "Why did I already expect you put me at the bottom, Big-D?"

"Because you only have one strong arm and one strong leg," Davenport answered.

"You got nothing, Big-D," Leo retorted, resulting in Davenport to deadpan towards him.

"Why would you even make a list in the first place?" Madison asked, but when she saw that she was at the top, her attitude quickly changed. "Oeh, I'm second. I'll take it."

"Why in the world am I eighth??" Evelyn shrieked. "I'm one of the most advanced ones on the team."

"Right, you whoosh whoosh all your opponents away," Davenport replied sarcastically. "Madison has that ability and more."

"So? Skylar has both super-speed and she can become invisible which are Bree's two main abilities. Why am I below her?" Evelyn argued back. It was safe to say, she was not happy with her placement.

"Why is Kaz at number three, while I'm at number nine?" Oliver questioned confused.

"It's all based on statistics, okay? I'm not going to explain every little thing," Davenport ended the conversation.