𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼𝐼

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It had been over a year since the Lab Rats visited Mighty Med and the ten of them had defeated the Incapacitator. Since then, a lot had happened on both sides.

Even though neither side had bothered to keep in touch - they simply didn't have the time - no one had forgotten about each other. Not much time passed each time Chase popped in Madison's head again. She didn't know why he had made such an impression on her, but it was definitely a lasting one.

Bree also caught her eye in a way the others hadn't. Yes, Madison was not fond of her at first - due to her extremely irritating obsession with her brother - but once that was over, she was a lot better to be around.

It took a long while before Oliver finally stopped talking about Bree. He kept keeping up that once they would meet again, he would ask her out. Madison had many talks with him until he finally realized that she was right after all. He then went back to stalking Skylar - to her annoyance.

And as expected, Kaz hadn't thought much of the bionic siblings. After they left, he focused back on his life before them and maybe that was for the better too.

Evelyn on the hand missed the bionic siblings greatly. She finally saw them again after two years, and it only lasted about a day. She had lost their numbers a long time ago - even before they visited her - and never thought of asking for their new numbers.

Skylar was just happy that the bionic "heroes" left again, and the others could go back to their life at it was before.

The five teens were seated in one of the recreation rooms. Madison and Oliver were still shaken up about the news of their mother - Madison a little less since she knew what happened would happen. Skylar, Kaz and Evelyn didn't know how to talk to them.

An uncomfortable tension was hanging over their heads, as the silence grew louder.

A sudden rumble under their feet got everyone looking up.

"What was that?" Skylar questioned about the shaking ground.

"An Earthquake?" Evelyn suggested as the rumbling got stronger.

Madison looked at the ceiling. Something's not right, she thought. As if on cue, a part of the ceiling - which happened to be located above her and Oliver - collapsed. Large rocks began falling towards them. Madison activated quickly and used her Earth manipulation to throw the large blocks into the corner before it could hit her and Oliver.

"The building is collapsing. Everyone, get out!" she yelled to the others.

As another part of the ceiling collapsed, Evelyn swiftly blew the parts away from harming anyone.

Skylar was leading the pack but got stopped by a huge pile of ceiling pieces. She ran the other way but got stopped again by another part collapsing. "We're trapped."

Oliver used his super strength to make a hole in the wall of rocks, as Madison manipulated the pieces away from the scene.

Once the path was cleared, the five teens ran through the hallways to the main entrance of the building.

Right before they could get out of the crumbling building, a scream called for them, "Help!"

"Help! I'm stuck!" another cried for help. Evelyn and Oliver immediately went to help the second superhero. Even with super-strength, it was difficult for Oliver to lift the heavy rock under which the superhero was stuck. Evelyn helped him, by aiding him with air. She blew the rock up the last few inches so the superhero could escape.