𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ever since Kaz and Madison kissed, there was tension in the penthouse of the heroes, which was not a shock to anyone. Everyone kind of purposefully avoided each other. You see, Chase and Madison avoided each other. Evelyn was avoiding Kaz and Madison, while Elizabeth was avoiding Bree. Skylar and Elizabeth were avoiding each other and Oliver and that should be about it.

There was only one thing that made Kazimieras Martinez sad; Evelyn was giving him the cold shoulder.

Even though everybody - and with that, it's meant everybody - knew that Evelyn had a huge crush on Kaz, it was still unclear to him at this point.

Kaz had always enjoyed spending time with her. They could joke around and laugh all day and all night long. He would later learn that the stinging pain that he was feeling from her silent treatment was from love.

Yes, love.

Aren't you supposed to like someone, before you love them?

Yes, that is true, and Kaz did like her. Very, very much so. Nonetheless, Kaz was something that could only be described with the word daft. He was very much in love with Evelyn, though, he had yet to figure that out for himself.

So there he was, bitterly muttering about Evelyn to his two best friends. Fortunately, he wasn't mad at Madison, for he did not think that she thought this would happen.

Oliver couldn't care less about Kaz's girl-problems with Evelyn, since he already knew the answer. He had something else on his mind anyway. A different dilemma that's better left for another time.

Yet, he had to sit there and listen to his best friend. Not only because that's what best friends do, also because Madison and Kaz didn't want to give the wrong impression again by sitting alone together, talking.

"She has been acting like this for two whole weeks. I don't get it," Kaz said with a deep sigh. Madison and Oliver exchanged a knowing look. Kaz himself had been moping around for hours.

"And you have absolutely no clue whatsoever why she might do that after seeing you and Mads kiss?" Oliver asked him, practically spelling out the answer for him. Kaz still didn't get it.

"She's been ignoring me the entire time. I don't know why she's so angry about it. She's normally never angry, unlike Mads," Kaz spoke and received a joking hit from Madison. "I miss hanging out with her, but every time I talk to her, she can't even look me in the eye-"

"That's because she likes you, you absolute idiot!"

Madison's eyes immediately when she blurted out the words.

"Uh, you know, as in, uh- you know, friends and such. You know?" Oliver tried to convince Kaz otherwise. Kaz nodded, simply because he didn't know what to do. All this time she liked me, he thought to himself.

A strange man then walked into the penthouse, causing the teens who were sitting on the couch to be in attack-mode.

"Douglas," Bree said happily, as she walked down the stairs. She continued walking over to him and pulled him in a short hug.

In the meantime, Chase had gotten out of the kitchen area and was standing next to the man named Douglas. He and Chase weren't exactly hugging-buddies.

Adam, Leo and Evelyn emerged from the terrace. Once Leo saw Madison, Oliver and Kaz, he had to make a comment. "Oh look, it's the three stooges."

"Guys, we've been over this," Kaz sighed. "We prefer the three musketeers."