𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼𝑋

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was a quiet morning at the Elite Force headquarter. Oliver was still recovering from the last mission. Madison had been very consisted in healing all his wounds with her water healing powers.

Despite all his wounds and almost dying, Oliver was on cloud nine. He was finally in a healthy, happy relationship with a stunning girl. For a few weeks now, he had not thought about Skylar and he was the happiest he had ever been. He was together with a girl that appreciated his weird affection.

Due to Oliver's injuries, Madison, Oliver and Elizabeth had spent quite a lot of time together.

This morning, Elizabeth was not present in the room Oliver had to himself. This left Madison and Oliver alone in the room.

Madison manipulated the water and placed it as gloves over her hands. The water lit up in deep-blue. She placed her hands on the wound on his side.

Oliver yelped at the touch of the cold water, causing Madison to chuckle. "Sorry," she said with a laugh.

"Why does it always have to be so cold?" Oliver chuckled. He sat up a little to look at his wounds. They used to be horrible flesh-wounds, but they had healed very nicely since then, thanks to his sister.

"To cool off the wound, silly," Madison replied, focusing back on healing her brother.

The siblings exchanged a happy and sincere smile.

As Madison's healing his wounds, Oliver got distracted by a noise coming from the hall. The door opened and someone threw a gas-bomb into the room.

Black smoke quickly filled the room. Madison and Oliver began to cough uncontrollably, causing Oliver's side to hurt extremely.

"What's happening?" Oliver panicked.

Madison could sense that a few individuals came into the room, even though she couldn't see them. She tried to manipulate the smoke to clear the room, but with all the coughing and all the extra smoke coming out of the bottle, she couldn't do it.

She started feeling sleepy. So did Oliver. They soon realised that the black smoke was sleeping gas.

Oliver was too weak to fight the individuals in the room.

Madison tried her best. She hit two of them with her electricity manipulation, shooting them straight in their chests. If those individuals weren't wearing their protective harnesses, they would've not woken up for a long time if ever, that's how strong her electricity shots were.

As she inhaled more smoke, Madison fell to the ground. It didn't take long for her to completely collapse and fall into a deep sleep.

🌖🌖🌖

"Alright, who's ready for breakfast?" Elizabeth asked as she fired up the stove. "I'll be making scrambled eggs."

"With bacon?" Kaz and Adam asked in unison.

"Do you have to add meat to every meal?" Evelyn questioned the boys, who eagerly nodded.

"I think it's smart to make breakfast for everyone," Chase suggested.

"Ho wow wow wow," Leo reasoned. "What if I want cereal?"

Chase rolled his eyes at his stepbrother. Leo was always the one to be difficult when it wasn't necessary. "Do you want cereal?"

"No," Leo shrugged. "But what if I did?"

"Then you get yourself some cereal," Bree finished the discussion. She walked over to her little sister and helped her out with making breakfast.