𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝑉𝐼

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Chase!" Evelyn exclaimed as she startled from his head leaning over her shoulder. "Why are you lurking? Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Would I be reading your private emails if I had anything better to do?" Chase retorted and sat down next to her. "By the way, typo, third line down."

Skylar beamed herself upwards from the headquarters and walked into the living room. "Hey Evie, want to get a frozen yogurt?"

"Absolutely!" Chase immediately squeaked, getting back up from the couch.

"She was talking to me," Evelyn huffed. She got up and walked towards Skylar, while Chase asked her why he couldn't go with them. " Because you'll make us get sugar-free," was her response. "Why are you being so needy?"

"Ever since I stopped being mission leader, I've been so bored. Maddie is somewhere out there with Bree and Elizabeth, Kaz and Oliver always shut me out, you and Skylar are always off somewhere together and Adam and Leo are gone to the academy," he said within one breath, which was something only Chase could do.

"Why didn't you go with Adam and Leo to the academy?" Skylar asked.

Chase scratched the back of his head, clearing his throat before he said, "I didn't want to miss Maddie for an entire week."

"Where's Maddie now?" Evelyn asked, knowing the answer already.

"I have no clue," he answered honestly.

Skylar let out a laugh and softly tugged Evelyn's sweater to indicate that she wanted to go. "Later Chase," she said, before leaving with Evelyn.

Once the girls had left the room, Kaz and Oliver entered as if on cue. "Hey, guys, what are you up to?" Chase eagerly greeted them.

"Watching football. Our fantasy teams are going head-to-head today. Epic!" Kaz explained, becoming more dramatic at each passing word.

Oliver gave Kaz a high-five, as he said, "Epic!"

"I like epic!" Chase said, watching the duo sit down on the couch.

"Oh, uh... Yeah, no offense, Chase, but, uh, this is kinda like our tradition. Between us. Him and me," Kaz muttered awkwardly.

Obviously there was an offense, as the pair simply didn't want Chase to ruin the fun. It saddened Chase a little to see how every viewed him lately. Back in the day, Adam and Leo often wanted to play video games with him. At least they didn't exclude him. "Gotcha...," he mumbled. "So how do you play it?"

"Fantasy football isn't really played. The players' stats are given a point value," Oliver scoffed at the blatant -to him- ignorance.

Shrugging it off, Chase sat in-between Oliver and Kaz and watched over Kaz's shoulder. "This looks like math," he said.

"What? Where? Get it off!" Kaz immediately panicked. He was quick to push a few buttons on his screen, but he wasn't sure where the math was.

"If I'm right, and I always am, you take the statistics and probabilities of the players based on previous numbers and extrapolate the outcomes," Chase said, using his big words like always.

Kaz huffed, "No, you don't. You see how well they played before, then pick them based off of that."

"All right, but according to my formula, you should've started this guy," Chase told him and pressed on one of Kaz's players. "Cause he's gonna score right about... Now."

"You're a football genius. Epic!" Kaz beamed, once again dramatically growling "epic".

"Epic!" Chase cheered and gave Kaz a high-five in the exact same manner that Oliver did not too long ago.