𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑋𝐼

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Frustrated, Chase walked into the headquarters, looking through his text messages with Madison. When he looked up, he saw that the room was trashed. "What the-"

"AH, intruder!" a familiar voice shrieked.

Not soon after, the actual intruder took a shot at Chase, but thanks to his quick reflexes, he could dodge it. "Perry?" he then questioned, once he realised who had broken into their headquarters.

Perry used to be the principle at Mission Creek High, the high school that Chase and his siblings when to. She had a way of getting what she wanted by blackmailing or just straight-up violence and having no remorse. "Chaz?" she questioned back.

"My name is Chase," Chase corrected her, already annoyed by her presence.

"I know, I just like the name Chaz more," she retorted.

Chase had to hold himself back from making another remark, as he spoke, "What are you doing here?"

"I decided to take a little vacay from the academy," she admitted, while walking over to the bionic teen.

"So you decided to leave a tropical island to vacation in the windowless underbelly of a skyscraper?" Chase said, mocking her a little bit in the process.

"Yup," she replied unbothered. "I had to get my skin back to its original state; pale and clammy. Plus, I'm from here."

"You were born in Centium City?" Chase asked, genuinely intrigued.

"No, I was born beneath it," she answered, swinging the gun around like it's no big deal.

Chase dove away from the gun. "How about we put the gun down?"

"Sorry, when you're born in a city you learn to watch your back," she apologized, which was rare in her case. "Also, you learn that not everything that looks like meat is meat."

"Ookay, time to go," Chase said quickly and began to guide her back to the hyper lift.

Right at that moment, the elevator shone a bright blue light, meaning that someone went down with the hyper lift, and a few seconds later Madison walked out of it.

"Another intruder!" Perry howled and shot at Madison.

Madison ducked as quickly as she could and she luckily didn't get hit. "What the-"

"Stop shooting people!" Chase scowled to Perry. He shoved her into the lift and pushed a few buttons, only to realise that the hyper lift no longer worked. "Great, your blast broke down the hyper lift."

"Well," Perry began defending herself and pointed towards Madison. "She's the one that ducked away."

A mission alert went off, causing Perry to loose control over her "steel nerves". She shot the cyber desk from which the alert was coming with a howl.

"STOP SHOOTING THINGS!" Chase growled and shoved her gun away. He ran over to the cyber desk and started to work his magic. "That was a mission alert. Your shot activated lock down and broke the mission center's entire central nerve-system. We're stuck."

"Great, I'm stuck in the basement with a woman who keeps shooting everything and everyone and you," Madison made a remark.

"Why were you coming down here anyway? I just saw you with everyone else out on the balcony," Chase questioned her, causing Madison to shut up.

Perry shot another blast against the light bulbs, causing it to be pitch-black in the room, except for the lights coming from the cyber desks.

"What did you do that for?" Chase shrieked.