𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼𝐼

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was Madison who broke the long silence. "Maybe because she has a little secret that she's been keeping from all of you."

Evelyn could feel her heart skip a beat, as her body temperature rose. She knew that Madison didn't particularly like her for some silly reason, but she didn't expect her to put her on the spot like that. However, maybe it was for the best after all.

The Davenport teens gathered around their old friend. It was obvious that they wanted answers.

Evelyn knew deep down that they would be hurt by her decision to not tell them - it was one of her worst traits. She, at times, could care so little about other people's feelings and often hurt them in the process, which she regretted later.

She was trying to find her words, as the siblings began to grow restless. How difficult could it be, to tell the truth anyway?, Bree thought to herself. Then again, she wasn't as close to Evelyn as she was to Elizabeth. If her little sister kept a huge secret from her for years, she would be hurt too.

Adam on the other hand was mesmerized by the thought of his dinner and had actually forgotten that it was just revealed that Evelyn had been keeping a secret from him.

Leo kept his gaze fixated on Evelyn for the first ten minutes of her silence. He didn't want to push her, but this was getting frustrating.

Evelyn couldn't find the words, nor the air - which was ironic in her case - the speak the truth.

Leo's gaze suddenly shifted from the girl to Oliver and Kaz returning with puffed chests. "Wow, these guys seem really confident."

Madison took one look at the duo and knew in an instant that they had no idea what to do or how to cure the unconscious boy.

"Thank you so much for allowing us to bring him here and save him," Adam said, looking from his little brother to the two "confident" boys. "I have to admit, I had my doubt."

"Rightly so," Madison mumbled, resulting in an immediate nudge in her ribs by Kaz. She wanted to make another remark but decided not to as to not upset the Davenports even more. They were upset enough as it was.

"I never doubted Oliver for a second," Bree suddenly confessed, looking at her two brothers. "He has such a trustworthy face, just look at him."

Those last words, she said to her younger sister. Elizabeth had had no doubts in Oliver so far either, but she didn't parade it around like her sister. Bree and she were close, but whenever Bree liked a guy, she could become so obsessed with him, which bothered Elizabeth greatly.

In the meantime, Oliver had peeled open an orange he was keeping in his pocket. He was actually surprised to see that it hadn't been squashed yet. His face turned very sour - as was the orange itself - hence the face.

"Aw," Bree said, making her way over to Oliver. "Look at his cute, weird, twisted face."

Skylar, who had the tendency to leave Oliver at a save distance - while he drooled over her -, turned her attention to the two lovebirds with a confused expression. She leaned over to Kaz and asked, "What's up with that?"

"She has a crush on Oliver," Kaz told her. Just the mere confirmation of it made Skylar jealous. Madison too. "I'll explain later. Although, there really is no logical explanation."

"Listen, we need to stop the Incapacitator. How long until Chase is good to go?" Leo questioned to Oliver and Kaz.

Oliver and Kaz gave each other a knowing look.