𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐼

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Oliver hung up his coat, as he just arrived at Mighty Med; A hospital for superheroes. It would be an understatement to say that Oliver was a fan of superheroes. He and his best friend were obsessed.

His sister on the other hand did like them, but never really got into them like her two best friends.

Oliver went on to search for his best friend, which he happened to find eating in the hallway - where you're not supposed to eat.

His best friend, Kaz, never appreciated rules much and recklessly broke them time and time again. It's fair to say that these two could be polar opposite at times.

Kaz got startled when he felt the ground beneath him shake, and surely, he got boasted up into the air and flew against Oliver. The two fell over grunting.

"Madison! Stop doing that while I'm eating," Kaz growled at his other best friend, who happened to be his best friends sister. "I just dropped a perfectly good sandwich."

"It's not like you won't eat it anymore," Madison argued with him.

"Touche," he said, as he picked up his sandwich again and took a bit. He got a disgusted look from Oliver, which he just shrugged off.

Oliver held up his arm to look at his watch. "Let's go to the "toilet", Kaz."

Kaz gave me a clueless and confused look until the realisation came upon him. He had promised he would take Oliver to a Comicon in Amsterdam. However, Kaz had other plans. "Right, let's go."

With that, the two boys left Madison alone in the hallway. Although she did suspect something fishy was going on, she let the matter go.

🌑🌑🌑

A sudden alarm got Madison's attention. She looked at her wrist to see that Gamma girl - a superhero who stayed at Mighty Med - had requested back-up at a location she hadn't heard of before. Something that confused her, even more, was that the location was in the middle of the ocean.

Without hesitation, Madison took a wormhole transporter and made her way to a place that she would later find out was called the Bionic Academy.

"What are you two doing here?!" Madison exclaimed at the sight of her brother and best friend. "You told me you were going to the toilet?"

"In our defense, we never specified which toilet," the raven-haired boy argued.

"Hold on, who is she?" Leo questioned, as the bionic teenagers gathered around the unfamiliar girl.

"She's my sister," Oliver said on a threatening tone, although no one really took notice of it.

Madison looked at the bionic siblings. There were five of them; all different, yet they had the same puzzled expression. There were two girls and three boys. She had trouble speaking, since she didn't know any of them, and socially, she wasn't great. "I'm Madison, nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Adam. I see that you know Frank and Frank?" the eldest Davenport spoke.

"Frank and Frank?" she questioningly said, while turning her head to Oliver and Kaz. "Really?"

"He copied me," Kaz quickly defended himself and held up his hands.

"How did you know we were here though?" Oliver suddenly asked. "We didn't tell you anything."

"The alarm went off. Gamma girl requested help, so I came as I quickly as I could," Madison explained herself.

As if on cue, another alarm went off right in that room. The head of a middle-aged man appeared on the screen, and he was obviously in panic. "Guys! Come here right away. Now!"