Side Story Chapter 1: Thinking About The End

(A/N: This conversation happened when Ji Hyun and Sana were having lunch along with the other TWICE members, Hope you like this Special Chapter or the Side Story of the book.)

•••••

Ji Hyun's POV

Sana and I were eating our lunch when suddenly the other girls notice me.

"Ji Hyun-ah, how long have you been there?" Nayeon asked me and walks towards us. The other girls also went except for Mina and Chaeyoung who was playing.

"Just got here earlier, maybe few minutes, what's up?" I replied and ate kimchi.

After that small getting I decided to have fun with them while they were on break.

We all sat down on the floor and made a circle, with Sana on my right and Dahyun on my left.

"So, what should we play?" Jeongyeon asked while smiling.

"Uhm, Mafia game?" Dahyun recommends but it seems that others don't want to play it.

"Oh, I know, since Ji Hyun is a ONCE, why don't we ask him about him being our fan." Jihyo noona said and the other girls agreed.

"So, tell us about you being a fan." Tzuyu said while waiting for an answer.

"It's not far from what I told you before, it's just your songs saved me from despair and from the abyss. Those meaningful lyrics saved me, though sometimes I thought that maybe I idolizes idols who were crackheads. Being a fan was maybe the best thing I ever did in my life, the moment I saw all of you on Sixteen, I got struck by all of you, I respected all of you, especially the School Meal Club, being an idol at a young age and training really hard for what you desire is a big respect for me." I said while looking down.

"That's so sweet, it really feels good when we hear sweet messages from our fans." Nayeon said while hear eyes are starting to tear up.

"Yeah, I remember one time when Dahyun cried real hard when she read a message card from our fan." Jeongyeon said that made the girls laugh.

"It was a really sweet message that made me cry a lot." Dahyun replied and we all laugh.

"So, let's continue, let me ask you one thing Ji Hyun." Jihyo noona said that made the other girls silent and waited for her to ask.

"Did you think about TWICE'S last concert together with ONCE?" Jihyo noona asked that made me think.

"L-Last concert?" I asked Jihyo noona stuttering a little bit.

"Yeah, TWICE'S last concert, along with ONCE." Jihyo noona replied while smiling.

"Uhm, to be honest, I don't know. I still didn't think about that, for now, all I'm thinking was the time I'm spending with TWICE. The time ONCE and TWICE spends together. I know that your contract is about to end, and end is inevitable, but if I'm thinking about TWICE'S last concert, I'm thinking about something legendary, something every ONCE will remember, something that will remain as history." I told them that made them tear up a little.

"Tell us the details please." Momo pleaded with her puppy eyes.

"Yeah please tell us more." Sana said beside me.