Chapter 15: Rebirth of the Grim Reaper

Ji Hyun's POV

These guys have skills, it's either they're a newly formed group or they're from the "High Tables".

The High Tables consists by 4 groups, Taurus, Aquarius, Sagittarius, and the weakest of them all, Gemini.

These four are the moderators of the assassin's organization, but since the day I left, they crumbled, the last thing I remember about them was they disbanded and Gemini group is now taking care of the organization.

The Gemini now instructing the Organization on what mission they should accept, and from what I hear, they also accepts clients who were bad guys, they don't even think about it. All they think about was money.

How did I know this information? Of course because of my connections. Being an ex assassin pays of if it's about information.

It's getting cold because I'm drenched in water from the sprinklers of the fire alarm.

I removed my long sleeves, revealing the slash scars and bullet scars in my body.

(A/N: Reference of Ji Hyun's body is in the chapter 3.)

"Ms. Hwang, Ms. Kim. Get ready, don't waste your bullets on them, they'll just hide on the pillars." I told the both of them and prepared the last flash grenade.

"I'll confront them and use this flash grenade, once it blows up, run as fast as you can to the door and catch up with the girls. I'm sure the cops are on their way here. Tell them the situation and ask for backup." I told them and pulled the pin of the flash grenade.

"But sir you can't deal with the 5 of them." Ms. Hwang told me.

I grabbed my katana and stands up.

"Relax, I have a plan." I replied to Ms. Hwang, and I started to walk towards the pillars where the assassin's are hiding.

I stopped at the middle and in front of the pillars, I looked at my left and right and saw 1 car on each side.

"You're here to kidnap the girls or either you're here to kill me." I said and they showed up in front of me wearing mask.

They kept their mouth shut, not saying anything at all. They are well trained huh?

"I believe it's the latter." I said and throws the flash grenade towards them and immediately hide behind the car on my right side.

The bomb blows off and I saw Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim run through the door.

It seems that the assassin's were not after the girls since they did not followed Ms. Hwang and Ms. Kim, that a relief.

I stood up and faced the assassin's, they are still quiet.

"If your not going to speak then let me say this." I told them as I draw my katana.

"The moment you step in on this building, was your biggest mistake." I added and holds Murasame.

I need to stay alert since the floor are still wet and maybe they still have Rubidium.

I saw one of them draw out small bottles again, I'm sure it contains Rubidium.

I dashed towards them and aimed at the center guy, but he blocked my attack by using his sword.

This will be troublesome.

Third Person's POV

Ji Hyun tried to attack the middle guy but was blocked by him.

Then Ji Hyun jumped back and saw the other on who holds the bottle of Rubidium's throws the bottles at him.