Chapter 5: Festival Day

Warning!!!!
This is a boring chapter!!!
I'm thankful that you still supports my book even if it's not that good.
I have a plot twist in mind and maybe I'll put it on the future chapter's.

•••

Ji Hyun's POV

The two girls' school is really big and wide, I can see food stalls everywhere and game stalls everywhere.

It looks like a carnival instead of a school. Japan schools also have school festivals like this. I've been on one of those and it's fun.

As we walk, I saw almost all of men's looking at me, giving me death glares to be exact.

Then I realize Seo-Yeon is clinging on my right arm and Ji-Young is just holding on my jacket.

I don't want to be on a SisCom author-nim!!!

"Hey you two, they're misunderstanding us as lovers." I said looking down on the two. I'm very tall so, yeah.

"But, we're siblings right?" Seo-Yeon said while looking up at me.

"Just don't cling on me. I promise I'll buy you anything you want. They're giving me glares because you're clinging on me."

Then Seo-Yeon then let go because of what I said and cheerfully hops on my side.

I saw Ji-Young looking at the stall with a big teddy bear. Woah! That's a big one. I think that's a prize for winning the game on the stall.

"Do you want that teddy bear? You've been staring at it for a minute." I asked her and she looked shock but immediately changing her expression.

She's giving me a puppy eyes now and her face is giving me a 'yes please' look.

I chuckled a little. "Okay, we can take a detour and get that teddy bear." I said and she looked happy.

These two girls are really still young and childish.

We walked towards the stall, it's a shooting game stall where you shoot the targets and get prize based on how many targets you can hit.

"Excuse me mister, how can we get the teddy bear?" I asked the stall keeper while pointing on the teddy bear on my right side and Ji-Young is quietly staring at it.

"You need to hit 5 targets to win that." The man said smiling.

"And how many shots per game?" I asked. "You have 7 shots." The man said.

Okay, 7 rounds then only 5 targets to hit. Assuming that the gun is just a toy gun and a desk is just a desk...... Wait that's not it!

Back to the topic, it's just a toy gun so the accuracy is low, I can use the 2 rounds to get the right angle and trajectory on how to hit the targets.

"Okay mister, I'll play." I said while smiling and paying for the game.

To be honest, I don't know if I still have my skills back then, maybe I became rusty and maybe I'll screw this up.