Chapter 1: Yes, I am the CEO

~January, 2020~

Park David's POV

*Sigh*

I let out a deep sigh as I looked on the paperwork's placed on my desk to be handled this day. "Today is busy as hell" I blurted out.

I reached my phone in my desk and connects it into my speaker and plays some songs that relieves my stress, TWICE SONGS. I picked Melting Ice Cream(녹아요 Ice Cream) cause it soothes my mind and heart. (A/N: I'm listening on it while writing this.ㅋㅋ)

Then my secretary Kim Sun Hee came into my office, "Sir, the meeting will start in 5 minutes." Ms. Kim said. "Argghhh I'm so done with all the paperwork's I can't do meetings anymore" I said as I put my head between my arms in the desk.

"But sir, if you skip the meeting again you're probably doing overtime works again" Ms. Kim said. "Arraseo, I'll go right away *Tch I hate overtime works*" I whispered the last sentence.

As the meeting goes on and time goes by it, the meeting is done just a minor topic within our company, about the sales and marketing.

~Time Skip~

I must say and be honest I'm a lazy CEO, at least I said the truth right? But on the other hand I'm a very hard-working CEO(A/N: Self praising eh?) Shut up author-nim! It's my POV not yours make your own POV or something.(A/N: Alright, chill man)

As I walked on the corridor back to my office I suddenly met my most trusted employee, Mr. Kang Taewon, with some teenagers. They must be the new interns.

"Good Morning Mr. Kang" I greeted him cheerfully. "Oh, Good Morning President Park" Mr. Kang greeted back with a smile. "Are they the new interns?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes sir, Mr. Oh and I will tell them the rules in our company later, for the meantime I am giving them a small tour on our company." Mr. Kang explained.

"Well I'll be going now, there's still paperwork's that I need to handle at my office" I said. I bowed down to them and started to leave but one of the interns stopped me by asking a question.

"Sir!" She exclaimed. "Are you really the CEO? Pardon my rude question but you looked like an idol or a model." She said.

I chuckled a bit and turning back facing them, they're all waiting for me to answer. "Yes, I am the CEO" I said while giving them a smile and leaving them.

~At The Office~

I looked at the time as I finished all the paperwork's. "It's almost lunch huh." I said to my myself. Then my intercom beeps.

"Umm, Sir this is the receptionist on the ground floor, and there's a woman here saying that she's your older sister." The receptionist said.

"My older sister? Is she wearing a cap, sunglasses and a mask?" I asked the receptionist. "Yes sir." She said

I paused and thought asking myself 'she's here?' "Please tell her to wait at the lounge" I told to the receptionist and hung up.

I stand up and gets my coat because I'm hungry and will take a lunch later, then I bumped into Ms. Kim. I quickly grabbed her so that she won't fall on the ground.