Chapter 8: Ji Hyun's Past (Part 2)

~Continuation~

~Few Weeks since TWICE Debuted~

Ji Hyun's POV

I was in Japan and waiting for my next mission.

I'm a part timer on a ramen shop. I need to work hard in order to have money to buy TWICE first ever album. 'The Story Begins'

I don't want to spend the money I earned in killing people's, I only used them whenever I buy weapons and equipments.

I'm taking a break and watched TWICE first MV. Like OHH-AHH. The time on my phone was 7pm.

I was hook up on the concept, and glued my eyes everytime Sana was on the screen. I smiled like an idiot while staring at her.

Then my phone buzzed and saw the caller ID. It was Riku, Mr. And Mrs. Mayumi's daughter.

"Moshi Moshi, Mayumi-san? You need something?" I asked Riku.

"Oh, David-kun, come here for a minute. I need to give you something, it's a token of our friendship and also mom and dad wants to see you. It's about your next mission." Riku said to me through the phone.

"But I still have work and-" Riku cuts me off.

"No buts David! Come here quickly." Riku shouts through the phone.

"Okay okay. I'll be there in 10 minutes." I told her and hung up the phone.

Riku confessed to me that she liked me, but my heart belongs to someone. To that girl that caught my heart for the first time.

I told Riku that I can't give back the love she was giving me. But she said that it's alright, she said she will make me fall in love with her slowly.

I went to see the owner and talk about going home early, since the shop don't have many customers. He agreed and I went to Mr. and Mrs. Mayumi's house.

"Tadaima." I said as I went inside the house.

"Okaeri, David-kun." Riku replied and I saw Akihiko beside her.

"So, where is Mr. and Mrs. Mayumi?" I asked the two of them.

"Mom and Dad are in the katana room. But first here, take this." Riku replied and handed me something.

I saw a necklace with a teardrop Jade pendant.