Chapter 13: First Day As A Couple

Third Person's POV

"You've been paid. Do your job. I want that man dead as soon as possible." A tall man said in English.

"We've been preparing carefully and silently. The man that you want dead is not an ordinary man. We're taking precautions too since he was an ex assassin." The other man replied in English having a funny accent.

"You better do it as soon as possible." The tall man said and left the room.

"At ease client. Soon, Park Ji Hyun will be good as dead." The man said to himself.

Ji Hyun's POV

I was walking in the crowded sidewalk with my hands intertwined with Sana.

I still can't believe what is happening right now. I'm holding hands with my idol and happily walking in the sidewalk. I think I'm dreaming right now.

I looked at Sana who was happily swaying our hands.

"Sana." I said and looked at her.

She looked at me and hummed as a response.

"You seem happy, aren't you afraid of paparazzi or something caught us holding hands on public?" I asked her.

She shook her head from left to right.

"Ani(No). I'm happy that I'm holding hands with you right now. Besides, our dating ban ended a long time ago so I think it's all right." Sana replied.

Then I saw the bus on my left side moving and stops on the bus stop.

"Sana, let's go. The bus might've leave us." I said as I pulled her left hand.

"Ne(Yes)." She replied and we both rushed to the bus stop.

As soon as we came in the bus stop Sana released my hand and entered the bus first.

But unfortunately, she tripped while entering the door, which is not surprising since she is a clumsy but cute and sexy squirrel.

"Ouch! I tripped." She said and caressed her left knee.

"It's not surprising that you tripped." I told her and laughs at her situation.

"Neomuhae~" She said and pouts at me.

"Are you two going to ride or what?" The bus driver said and looking pissed at us.

"Joisunghamnida ahjussi(I'm sorry mister)." I replied at the bus driver and bowed at him.

I helped Sana to stand up and I pressed my card on the scanner to pay for our fair.

MUTIPLE PASSENGERS PAID

The womanly voice said on the scanner.

I'm still helping Sana since she said that her left knee is aching.

I found us an empty seat and I let her sit first. She was sitting beside the window.

"Does it hurts a lot?" I asked her and trying to press her left knee.

"Not much." She replied and I looked at her.

"You sure?" I asked her.