Chapter 9: Date?

Ji Hyun's POV

I slightly looked at Nayeon, she seemed worried since we rode the bus, it's like she saw a ghost.

"Nayeon, are you alright?" I asked her as we walk towards the big building on the other side of the road.

"O-Of course. Actually, no." She said. Then she stops and looked down.

I faced her and saw her tearing up a little. It hurts when you see your idols cry.

"I-It's just. It's about the stalker that keeps on bothering me." She said then I grabbed her hand and we both started to walk.

"Let's not talk something personal here. My company is just right there, let's talk about it on my office." I told her while pointing the big building.

We stops in front of the building and entered in. As soon as we entered, Mr. Min saw me and greeted me.

"Good morning sir. I didn't expect you to be so late." The guard said and bowed at me.

"Actually, I didn't came to work Mr. Min. I just dropped by to pick up something on my office. Besides, Mr. Kang is here and Ms. Kim, so the company is in good hands." I said.

Then Nayeon and I went to the elevator. My employees greeted me and I greeted at them.

Nayeon is still wearing her mask and cap so they couldn't see her face clearly.

After climbing a few floors, the elevator stops at the 5th floor. I'm still holding Nayeon's hand while walking towards my office.

Of course all of my employees are looking at us. They're surprise on what they saw. Me, with a girl inside our company.

Maybe it's time to tell them that I'm the younger brother of the leader of the best girlgroup in Korea.

We entered my office but suddenly Ms. Kim went towards me.

"Sir? I thought you won't be coming to work today?" Ms. Kim said.

"I'm just here to pick up something Ms. Kim, and I need to talk to this beautiful girl beside me." I told Ms. Kim while holding and lifting

She giggled. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend now sir." Ms. Kim said in a teasing matter.

"W-We're just friends, right Nayeon? I said while looking at Nayeon-ssi.

Oh, I forgot my employees still don't know that I'm the younger brother of Park Jihyo.

"N-Nayeon sir? As in Nayeon of TWICE?" Ms. Kim asked in a surprised looked.

I let out a big sigh. "Yes Ms. Kim. Im Nayeon of TWICE." I told Ms. Kim.

Then I looked at Nayeon and signaled her she can remove her mask and cap.

After she removed her disguise, a very beautiful woman with a very light make up appeared on front me.

"Annyeonghaseyo, TWICE Nayeon imnida. 반가워요(Nice to meet you)" Nayeon said and bowed at Ms. Kim.

"Wow. I can't believe I'm seeing one of the members of the best girlgroup." Ms. Kim said excitedly.

Ms. Kim was a fangirl since before she came to work in our company. So, maybe that reaction was normal.

"Let's talk about that matter next time Ms. Kim." I said and excused me and Nayeon. Then we went inside my office.

"Heol, you have a big office, and it looked...'Normal'." She said while emphasising the word 'Normal'.