Chapter 11: Lunch With The Girls and Felt Jelly Jelly

A/N: I'll apologized now for what I did on the male idols' personalities on this chapter.

Some of you might hate me for doing this chapter.

•••••

Tzuyu's POV

We went to the cafeteria and tried to find empty tables. Luckily we found one, but it was a large table. Maybe 15 people can dine in.

We all sit on the chairs and Ji Hyun oppa asked what we wanted to eat. We all agreed on one dish and Ji Hyun oppa stands up to get the food.

"Wait! Ji Hyun oppa, I'll come, you will need help bringing the foods right?" I asked Ji Hyun oppa.

"Uh, sure. Let's go then." He said and we both went to the counter. (A/N: I don't know how the cafeteria on JYPE building works so let's just pretend it's like this.🤭)

While ordering the food, I saw Ji Hyun oppa looking at the menu of foods on top of the counter.

He's looking at the Mapo Tofu. "Ji Hyun oppa, you want that?" I asked him while pointing at the menu of foods on top of the counter.

"Well, yeah. It has been almost a year when the last time I ate that, and Mapo Tofu is one of my favorite dish." Ji Hyun oppa said.

"So, you like spicy foods?" I looked at Ji Hyun oppa and asked him.

"Umm, not really. I kind of just liked eating Mapo Tofu." Ji Hyun oppa replied while laughing.

I laughed at him "Then order it oppa." I told Ji Hyun oppa.

"All right. I'll order one serving." He replied happily as he order one serving of Mapo Tofu.

We waited for a couple of minutes for our orders to came.

After waiting a few minutes, our orders came and suddenly Ji Hyun oppa took out his wallet.

"What are you doing oppa?" I asked him confusedly while looking at him.

"Uhh, I'm paying our orders?" Ji Hyun oppa replied while looking at me.

I let out a soft giggle "Silly oppa, you don't have to pay for it. The foods here in the cafeteria are all free since it is paid by PD-nim." I told him.

He looked at me then he looked at the cafeteria crew giggling at little bit.

His cheeks turned pink and bowed at the crew a little bit because of embarrassment.

He grabbed the tray of foods and I also grabbed some to help him. We thanked the crew and left the counter.

Ji Hyun oppa went closer to me. "Sorry about what happened back there. It's just that, I don't have any idea." Ji Hyun oppa told me.

"Don't be sorry Ji Hyun oppa. It's understandable since it's your first time here in the company building." I replied while looking at him.

"Drop the honorifics. I know that I'm older but, it's kind of uncomfortable." He told me.

"No way. At least let me call you oppa." I replied while looking at him with a pout.

I saw his cheeks turned red and he looked away to avoid eye contact.

"I-If you insist." He said and we continue to walk on our table.